Foolham looking forward to us coming up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foolham looking forward to us coming up

QUOTE: "Who cares i hope they come out and we smash the ***** mugs from the bush"

Read more: http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/...#ixzz1DOz2beh8

hahahahahahaaaaaa!! Cant wait for that away trip..

We will overun there stadium.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Makes me laugh the way they take the **** out of our home support, suppose we started talking what they take away (man C springs to mind) lol
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

they're one man and his dog int they????

Comment

I remember the tackle that ended Martyn Busby career, now that is a reason to hate the mugs, bring it on you rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Bet they are pooing themselves at the thought of us taking over their end again like the good old days when about 30 of us plonked ourselves bang in the middle of their end and when the players came out we all went RANGEEEEEERRS..then you could feel the stand bouncing from the Foolham running away in both directions and more bouncing from the cops running up to form a wall around us. That 30 swelled to around 300 !!

Comment

How many did they take to wigan this season, not a lot

Comment

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?...eature=related

Comment

oooooh cottage corner,they,re right about one thing though.very rare weve been in the same division.can remember that **** playing the likes of shrewsbury and grimsby for years
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    Bet they are pooing themselves at the thought of us taking over their end again like the good old days when about 30 of us plonked ourselves bang in the middle of their end and when the players came out we all went RANGEEEEEERRS..then you could feel the stand bouncing from the Foolham running away in both directions and more bouncing from the cops running up to form a wall around us. That 30 swelled to around 300 !!
                    Lets get some practise in , taking over Millwalls ground . Or shall we save it for Fulham
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

That game was a joke. We had about 6-7k over there. They came to us later in the season and barely took 2k. Couldn't even sell out the home end and they were near the top.

Will be a laugh that day for sure.

At least when we were in League One we weren't getting 3k at home!

They've got their rent a fans for most games. And to have a neutral section. What a joke?????????
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

They say hope we go broke and what a sh*t club we are and fans. I say if they luckly and stay up can't wait for the double over them and hope we smash them. Wished I had pis*ed on my seat after every home game knowing when they sat there when sharing our ground they would be seating on pis*.

Comment

I know it was cruel at the time, but do remember playing them and singing

"where's your dodi gone" and some cars were smashed.

I've never been into getting involved in the violence, but quite alot went on after that game

Do remember a couple of times in the eighties them being run back to Hammersmith
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Looking forward to us coming up? We can wave at them as they go down!

Comment

I really hope to god they stay up...
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X