Only 343 Tickets Left for Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 343 Tickets Left for Sunday

Well going by the Online ticketing, that is all the available tickets that are left for Sunday, but remember that all depends on all season ticket holders turning up.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Unfortunately it ain't accurate, bought from there several times this season and found many seats still empty although the site says they are gone.

16K max me finks
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

You're right i think the restricted views have something to do with it too.
      Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Someone said Restricted view can't be sold in advance , only on day .Don't know if this is still true
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Whatever happens they make up the attendance on the day anyway,
          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
            Someone said Restricted view can't be sold in advance , only on day .Don't know if this is still true
            I have bought restricted view in advance before

Comment

no excuse for this one anything other then a full house is a joke for a top 2 battle this time of the season. would be a bit embarrising seeing we only hold 18k and cant fill it for this fixture.

Comment

Those people with The Sun promotion better get in quick, otherwise the 2 seats together might be gone - or are these already allocated and deemed as sold (reserved) anyway and already shown up on the figures?

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
                  I have bought restricted view in advance before
                  so have I

Comment

Working...
                  X