No announcement yet.

Sick Routledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does it matter if he smokes? He can smoke 40 a day for all I care, I'm only bothered about what he does on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
      Why does it matter if he smokes? He can smoke 40 a day for all I care, I'm only bothered about what he does on the pitch.
      Because, Del, how much he smokes off the pitch will have a significant impact on how he smokes on it - namely whether there is smoke coming from his boots because he is running so fast or smoke coming from his mouth because he's out of breath. You are aware that smoking isn't very good for you I take it?

Comment

A lot of players smoke? Ashley Cole and Rooney smoke yet run for 90 minutes each week, zidane smoked?

Comment

Its a total throwback. If an "athlete" on footballer money can't work out that he needs to look after his body or his performance will suffer then he doesn't deserve to be successful.

Comment

defoe was in a pub in my town drinking and smoking two days before he scored for england at wembley

Comment

Perhaps if he didn't smoke, he might have made it in the Prem by now...
              Just a thought, like.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Carlton Cole smokes a lot. As anyone who saw his post-match interview against Birmingham in the Carling Cup can testify.

Comment

Paul Merson smoked crack didn't do him any harm

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                    Perhaps if he didn't smoke, he might have made it in the Prem by now...
                    Just a thought, like.

Comment

Alan McDonald used to smoke in the toilets at half-time and most managers (Howe, Wilkins, Ray Harford etc) allowed him to until Houston and Rioch stopped him.

Comment

I don't think he smokes otherwise it would have stunted his growth...

Comment

Heard he smokes the big fella Hampstead Heath style.

Comment

Del surely you can't think nothing of it that a professional footballer smokes. If he is smoking everyday then that IS an issue. If he is a casual smoker then I guess its not as bad but a player earning fortunes should lead a healthy lifestyle.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

well

well im pretty sure that routledge dosnt smoke.but i could be wrong,but many footballers do smoke,they start very young and get hooked
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X