Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which grounds In Premership Have You Not Visited?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which grounds In Premership Have You Not Visited?

For many aged 15 plus, it will be a new experience, because even if your 20 you'd be hard pressed to remember any away venues.

Surprisingly quite a number exist in the Premiership, that we've been to in the lower leagues.

For me Emirates stands out, because never ever been there
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

i could tell you only ones i visited as a youngster.

west ham, arsenal(highbury), coventry(old ground)

was too young at the time to go with dad to fa cup game at old trafford..

gonna make the most of next year should we go up
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Easier to list the ones i have been to

Old Trafford
      Stamford Bridge
      Upton Park
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

i have only visited one for a game - chelsea away in the cup a few years back.

but i have also been to emirates and city of manchester for tours for a uni dissertation!
        Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Been: OT, Emirates, WHLane, Upton Park, Hawthornes, Goodison Park, Villa Park, Stamford Bridge, Molineux, Ewood Park, Blackpool, Brittania, Foolham...

Comment

Been to all of them except for emirates and city of manchester ( although have been to highbury and maine road)

Comment

Man Utd
              Man City
              Bolton
              Blackpool
              Sunderland
              Stoke
              Everton
              Liverpool
              Tottenham
              Birmingham
              Aston Villa
              West Brom

Comment

Haven't been to Emirates, DW Stadium, Stadium of Light, Bloomfield Road and Eastlands.
                Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------
                https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Been to all of them, thanks. Looking forward to going back next season.
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

visited quite a few both from seeing QPR and seeing other teams via 'Cultural Exchanges'

however i've never been to White Hart Lane, which has really surprised me to be honest (i'm probably somewhere in the 50's of the 92), so looking forward to that one more than most...
                    RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

All of them.....!

Comment

Eastlands??
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Eastlands??
                          Man City's ground Pete.

Comment

I know, just wondereed when Ha and Nodge went there?

Comment

Have a cousin who supports "Citeh" so went to a game while visiting him.

I can guess why Nodge visited as well. (As would anyone who knows what his job is.......)
                              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
                              X