X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Observer View Post
    Scarlet
    The Leeds game IS on a Sunday.
    just had someone on the phone see if I can get 2 tickets for this game, got a feeling tickets will be like gold dust in the run in
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

this is getting ****ing ridiculous,last game i went to was hull away next game im going to be able to make is Leicester at home.

Also, im flying to amsterdam at 6.00 on the 5th of april

Comment

Big bummer for travelling Blades too.... away support will be reduced by at least 75% now I reckon.

Comment

They wouldn't have brought many anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Observer View Post
            Scarlet
            The Leeds game IS on a Sunday.

Thanks m8, didn't realise......
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Last game of the season cannot be changed

Its also decided that week if it goes live.

Would all depend if Leeds needed to win to go up or god forbid if we needed it
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

it annoys me as well. for years i have got used to the prem being my fave tv show and QPR live on a Sat my real footy. Guess its a sign of success so i wont moan to much but i feel the pressure is always on the teams that play last in a weekend

Comment

FFS another game I can't make. This is not good really, either playing before the others or in this case after the others have played. All should play on the same day imo
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

And yet another home game on a Saturday. We have not had a home game on a Saturday since November! By the end of the season we'll only have Palace, Derby and Leicester. A bloody joke!
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Don't know why they don't just make the rest of this season's live matches, QPR vs. whoever-they're-gonna-beat-this-time.

It's starting to head that way.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                        Don't know why they don't just make the rest of this season's live matches, QPR vs. whoever-they're-gonna-beat-this-time.

It's starting to head that way.
                        Enjoy

Comment

On the QPR website, it states the Leeds game kicking off on Sunday at 3pm. (Always thought they were earlier but still...) A look onto our ticket purchase page (bundle section) says Kick off time to be confirmed.

Comment

Also fed up with it. Leave aside vacating Saturdays leaves me vulnerable to all sorts of enforced shopping trips, the shifts to mid-week evenings are bordering on outrageous rip off - I have paid for a junior season ticket but they are now scheduling games so late on school nights he just can't go. The "Family club" PR bumpf seems to go walkies when Sky come calling.

Comment

Working...
                            X