Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New R on the block

Hey guys and girls.

Been reading this site for some time now and thought its about time i say hi to everyone. Im from Stevenage and support rangers for 25 years now. I dont get to go to many games as i have a young family but im bringin the kids up in the rangers way.

Congrates on such a great site, and hope to meet everyone next time im at loftus road.

Welcome to the madness....
    We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

Welcome. And bring the kids to Loftus Rd. If they protest just supply them with lots of banned substances - hot dogs, fizzy drinks etc.

Comment

They have seen the light, they 2 girls both have kits and ramdonly shout out QPR, and got a little boy on the way in april and is leaving the hospital in a QPR kit. I will be bring the kids soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevenage_r View Post
          They have seen the light, they 2 girls both have kits and ramdonly shout out QPR, and got a little boy on the way in april and is leaving the hospital in a QPR kit. I will be bring the kids soon.
          Kids get in for free at LR IIRC (only taken my GF's boy a few times as he supports Liverpool (trying to convert), but sure he was free every time in LL).

Yours sound like they may be a bit young yet though. I am not taking my other boy until he is 4.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

My eldest is 7 so i think thats a good age, but she isn't the biggest fan of crowds, so going to take her to stevenage for a few games, see how she gets on, but she really wants to go and cant wait to take her.

Comment

blimey

blimey stevenage i cant believe how loud the stevenage sang in that play off game against cambridge i was actually in stevenage and heard the roar about one mile away................stevenage is a nice little ground..there are some friendlies that we played them that i attended........so welcome little friend and be happy
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Stevenage_r View Post
                My eldest is 7 so i think thats a good age, but she isn't the biggest fan of crowds, so going to take her to stevenage for a few games, see how she gets on, but she really wants to go and cant wait to take her.
                If she doesn't like big crowds - she should be fine at LR.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Yet another fan from Stevenage, nice one mate, I'm from Stevenage as well.

Comment

We are very loud in this town. Nice to hear of some more fans in Stevenage, there seem to be quite a few these days, always seeing a scarf or a shirt about.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome, enjoy the trip
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I'm from Stevenage too and i go to a few stevenage games if i cant make the QPR ones and for only 2k fans theres more atmosphere there than LR at times

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                            If she doesn't like big crowds - she should be fine at LR.
                            OUCH! Welcome aboard Stevenage!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Come on U R'ssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X