King Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Faurlin

That's what I would name him as he bossed the midfield against Reading. He is the king of midfield.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

King ally fella

Comment

Funny that! ...considering many of the "experts" on here were questioning what he brought to the team only a couple of games ago!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        Funny that! ...considering many of the "experts" on here were questioning what he brought to the team only a couple of games ago!
        Some people from the board just see taarabts highlights and refuse to give props to anyone else mainly because they don't show the hard graft faurlin puts in on 'TFLS'

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          how he played a couple of weeks ago compared to the last two games is a whole different player.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Marvellous thing about bulk of the season so far is the way the whole team has played as a unit. Sure there are individual performances here and there to crow about but it's the sum of the whole that's got us where we are. At this stage I think we should now focus on recognising the efforts of the whole squad and try to resist singling out any one player for excessive praise or criticsm.

Comment

Working...
            X