• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doubt we'll take a grand tbh!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

watch out for their old chaps..

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

...........miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiwall
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

we should take plenty to this game.there will be police everywhere,from london bridge to the ground.there is a sort of tunnel from the away end to the station that will be lined with police.its probably now one of the safest away games.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
            we should take plenty to this game.there will be police everywhere,from london bridge to the ground.there is a sort of tunnel from the away end to the station that will be lined with police.its probably now one of the safest away games.
            Unless you win! But you are right this game will have a huge police turnout. I for one will be going. Anyone else?

Comment

Il be heading over for this one, on my own, might look to meet a group of QPR fans on the way, just so i dont do something stupid like the home game against the Wall, walking to the ground with my headphones in wearing my jersey and scarf and such completely oblivious to the group of Wall fans just behind me... Plus ive never been to the New Den.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                you`ll get 2,000 all upper tier.
                So does anyone know when the Millwall tickets go on sale, isn't it usually a month before the game, in which they are late.
                Gonna need to get in early for tickets for that one if that's all the allocation is as we will sell that out easily.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                X