Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miles Western

Discuss....

Could he do a job for us, plays left wing and might be an option if we wanted to play a 4 4 2. If we go up which I expect we will, I doubt he's the answer but set up both goals and has loads of pace and end product. The guy we were interested in who plays for Exeter looked pants.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

If anyone from the bees i'd have mcdonald, looks quite a handful.

Comment

All of Bentfords players are turd

And soon to be "turd" division
      I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

No ta. He looks good at that level, but hardly consistent.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

No way.

Comment

miles weston isnt a championship player let alone premiership.we have a fortune to spend upon promotion and you suggest a £50k donkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!charlie macdonald was our player a while back and was released as not good enough...gentleman of this message board please set your sights far higher in the transfer market if we are to survive in the premiership..

Comment

We won't be playing a conventional 442 in a hurry and, despite what many on here think, 442 has not been the solution at QPR for a while now...

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                miles weston isnt a championship player let alone premiership.we have a fortune to spend upon promotion and you suggest a £50k donkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!charlie macdonald was our player a while back and was released as not good enough...gentleman of this message board please set your sights far higher in the transfer market if we are to survive in the premiership..

R u saying u wouldn't sign a league 1 player then? Who's 2 say we will spend big. The last 4 years would suggest not. I doubt warnock will see much of the 60 million money. Blackpool signed that pacy forward from wycombe and he looks good. I think we really need to remember that the owners won't flash the cash.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Discuss?

Hes absolute shite and not even in our stratosphere.

Comment

Working...
                  X