Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your going to post on another teams forum....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your going to post on another teams forum....

Is it absolutely necessary to kiss the other team's ####, mug your own fans off and learn to spell FFS.

Who the **** has a 'second team' anyway?

quite interesting to read the Forest fans views though. Most of them prefer us to any of the other top 6 teams! They are actually quite complimentary.

Comment

I was thinking about who I'd like to go up with us. Jones is a dour and miserable sod. Grayson is cultivating a nasty bunker mentality and Lambert is another miserable Jock. However Rogers seems affable and reasonable as does Mackay. Davies seems at odds with his board but he don't seem too bad. So, based on managers personalities I'd be happy to see Forest, Watford or Swansea up with us.

Comment

I like Forest, but hate Billy Davies. Massively over-rated, big spending ******.

F**k them, and their fans whilst he's there.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

The donut referred to us as QRR on more than one occasion, and also to them as Forst.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

funny this about forest as a second team.
            reminded me of a boyhood story.
            my younger brothers second team was forest, and i said lets write nottingham forest all over your school bag if you like them so much.
            so i got the old marker out and did NF all over his bag but the old NF sign where the f comes out the N, just to be pure evil
            cos he was too young to have a clue what it meant he just went in to school thinking hes the cool forest fan.
            he got sent home and suspended for a week.
            my name was shite in my house for ages as you would imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
              my younger brothers second team was forest, and i said lets write nottingham forest all over your school bag if you like them so much.
              so i got the old marker out and did NF all over his bag but the old NF sign where the f comes out the N, just to be pure evil, cos he was too young to have a clue what it meant
              That was actually quite funny.

Comment

true as well. swear on me life. :sorry:

Comment

this bloke is a wind up merchant, its ted im sure!

Comment

Lucky your brother wasn't a Sc**thorpe fan.
                    Last edited by RussRanger; 08-02-2011, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                      so i got the old marker out and did NF all over his bag but the old NF sign where the f comes out the N, just to be pure evil
                      cos he was too young to have a clue what it meant he just went in to school thinking hes the cool forest fan.
                      You sure were a naughty boy!

Comment

Think that prat aint a QPRer....Fulham and Chelski SOUTH London?

Comment

no

no its not me,i joined the blackpool site cause i love holloway but i got so bored i didnt know any thing about there team,so i wouldnt join any one elses sight,also
                          a cardiff fan joined our board and it enabled them to learn all our pubs which could mean some of our fans getting teribley injured.
                          also i got one infraction trying to warn you guys about the millwall coming in there thousand,the millwall were furiious that i warned you so they contacted the omnibudsmen who nearly kicked the WATRBS whole site of the network,i knew when milllwall came good friends of mine would get banned so i was only trying to do good,SO PLEASE ALL OF YOU BE CAREFULL NOT TO PUT UP FOOTBALL VIOLENCE BECAUSE WE COULD HAVE OUR LOVELY LITTLE SITE SHUT DOWN,AND STAY OFF OTHER TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS BECAUSE IT ENCOURAGES OTHERS TO JOIN US
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                            no its not me,i joined the blackpool site cause i love holloway but i got so bored i didnt know any thing about there team,so i wouldnt join any one elses sight,also
                            a cardiff fan joined our board and it enabled them to learn all our pubs which could mean some of our fans getting teribley injured.
                            also i got one infraction trying to warn you guys about the millwall coming in there thousand,the millwall were furiious that i warned you so they contacted the omnibudsmen who nearly kicked the WATRBS whole site of the network,i knew when milllwall came good friends of mine would get banned so i was only trying to do good,SO PLEASE ALL OF YOU BE CAREFULL NOT TO PUT UP FOOTBALL VIOLENCE BECAUSE WE COULD HAVE OUR LOVELY LITTLE SITE SHUT DOWN,AND STAY OFF OTHER TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS BECAUSE IT ENCOURAGES OTHERS TO JOIN US
                            Well said Ted.. Do you offer Blackpool any of your poems?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              Think that prat aint a QPRer....Fulham and Chelski SOUTH London?
                              All QPR fans know there is only one team in West London.

Queens Park Rangers FC
                              Loftus Road Stadium
                              South Africa Road
                              London
                              W12 7PJ

Chelsea Football Club
                              Stamford Bridge
                              Fulham Road
                              London
                              SW6 1HS

Fulham FC
                              Craven Cottage
                              Stevenage Road
                              London
                              SW6 6HH

Brenford FC
                              Griffin Park
                              Braemar Road
                              Brentford
                              Middlesex
                              TW8 0NT
                              Last edited by paulmason; 08-02-2011, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X