Players Sold/Before Any Buys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    a fifth less than the average 1st team wage.

i'm sure these things will be in the accounts.

Anyway, back to your left back agency that you surely most work for ;)

Who do you recommend?
    How much does he earn Annually ?? What is the exact figure that you have been quoted.

Kieron Gibbs on Loan, been saying that for at least 6 months, sadly never going to happen with someone like Paladini involved.

Failing that, I would actually like to see Paulo Sousa bring in a couple of FullBacks from Portugal that none of us have probably ever heard of, I would suggest they would be..
    (A). Sh!t Hot.
    (B). A damn sight lighter than 14 stone.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      KLR wrote

The figure I have heard is £500K a year and he managed to wangle himself a five year contract when the rich people took over

;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

No wonder you feel so strongly, when you are being fed so much bull.
      It is actually in print, in the Terry Lovell book, Bernie Ecclestone "King Of Sport"
      strange that someone would want to print something so brazenly without the fear of the obvious legal implications isnt it ??

Comment

Check the accounts - you forget he is actually the Chairman of QPR so these things will be stated I would have thought. (Flavio is the Chairman of QPR Holdings - not the football club)

Enough loans, come-on your agency must have some people we can buy. I'ev had enough of foreign cack players, UK established ones for me.
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          Check the accounts - you forget he is actually the Chairman of QPR so these things will be stated I would have thought. (Flavio is the Chairman of QPR Holdings - not the football club)

Enough loans, come-on your agency must have some people we can buy. I'ev had enough of foreign cack players, UK established ones for me.
          You've got me confused now, are you saying he takes two seperate wages from QPR ???
          What is his actual job / job title at QPR ??
          When will these figures / accounts be published for all to see / peruse ??
          So many questions...........

Comment

An extract from the book would be good, just to clarify your point.

As for what someone earns, its way less then you posted. Its none of yours or my business what he actually earns.

Just keep believing he earns 500k a year. Now I know, why this site used to be called "fantasy island"

;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
              You've got me confused now, are you saying he takes two seperate wages from QPR ???
              What is his actual job / job title at QPR ??
              When will these figures / accounts be published for all to see / peruse ??
              So many questions...........
              last i heard he gets paid £500k, gets 10% of all players wages, 20% of all sign on fees, invented the H-bomb and ****es in the beer before it gets served....and bums George Michael on Mondays.

The accounts are due soon I think.

Companies House is your friend
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Sorry to interrupt the anti GP thread (number 9734) but I guestimate we will lose some or all of the following players:

Camp, Cole, Rehman, Blackstock, Borrowdale, Mahon.

Di Carmine will also go back and I cannot see Miller being signed.

IMO if we bring in a couple of defenders and a couple of strikers it would be a squad which would seriously challange for promotion next year.

[Back to the anti GP thread :very_sad:]

Comment

KLR change the record mate it's getting so boring we all know you hate Paladini.

We have done the debate to death stop hijacking perfectly good threads.
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

So who do people think the 8 will be? Are we talking all first team? Camp, Agyemang, Di Carmine and Mahon are the obvious candidates. If a new left back is required then either Borrowdale or Delaney to go. If Taarbat is offered a loan deal then do we need Alberti although he has performed well so far. That's 6 so far. Do we need Cole if we have Crowther and Bulmer? That's 7. Help! Can't think of 8 unless you say Oastler but the money saved will be peanuts.

Comment

the problem we as R's fans have to take onboard - is that Flabio, The Dwarf and The Mittals are all businessmen and as such live, eat and breathe PROFIT - they exist on the thrill of the chase etc - they are not ABRAMOVICH - so for them to plough endless £'s into the club is a pipe dream - yes they will try and no doubt suceed in attracting investment - hence the money poured into the corporate side of the business (stadium rejuvenation etc) - lets be fair you aint gonna do multi million £'s deals in the greasy spoon at Goldhawk Road tube station are you ? - but i do feel the promise of champions league football in 4 years was just a propaganda excercise - which we (myself included) too eagerly swallowed - i also feel that the poor attendances are due mainly to their empty promises - i fully expect more of the same next season - as they yet again try to do it on the cheap - after all they're in the business to make a PROFIT - just hope we can put together a good winning start and breed some confidence and belief - any players who don't wanna be a part of it - ship em out - lets please see some guts and commitment - C'mon U R's

Comment

I haven't seen Borrowdale play yet.He may be brilliant for all we know.

Comment

Originally posted by crossborderexile View Post
                          the problem we as R's fans have to take onboard - is that Flabio, The Dwarf and The Mittals are all businessmen and as such live, eat and breathe PROFIT - they exist on the thrill of the chase etc - they are not ABRAMOVICH - so for them to plough endless £'s into the club is a pipe dream - yes they will try and no doubt suceed in attracting investment - hence the money poured into the corporate side of the business (stadium rejuvenation etc) - lets be fair you aint gonna do multi million £'s deals in the greasy spoon at Goldhawk Road tube station are you ? - but i do feel the promise of champions league football in 4 years was just a propaganda excercise - which we (myself included) too eagerly swallowed - i also feel that the poor attendances are due mainly to their empty promises - i fully expect more of the same next season - as they yet again try to do it on the cheap - after all they're in the business to make a PROFIT - just hope we can put together a good winning start and breed some confidence and belief - any players who don't wanna be a part of it - ship em out - lets please see some guts and commitment - C'mon U R's
                          Great post.

Comment

crossborderexile,

yes its about profits and a sustainable business. I'm sure the lack of "c" club takers, coprorate boxes being taken up and the low crowds have taken them by surprise. I'd imagine the very least they expected this season was the play-offs.

I guess at the start we didn't want a kind of Abromvitch style of buying our way to the top, so we cannot grumble when they try and get promoted on the comparative "cheap".
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Agyemang, Borrowdale etc are on long contracts - unless we sell them (unlikely due to high wages etc) then I doubt whether the money will be put up to pay them off.

Accounts are due 31st March 2009 - there won't be a sufficient breakdown of individuals salaries so the question as to GP's wont be satisfied by their submission.
                              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

I don't know for sure, but must be in danger

Camp, Delaney, De Carmine, Mahon, Miller, Lopez, Blackstock,

plus you could add another 4-6 fringe young players

Comment

Working...
                                X