Our toughest game left..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd agree about Millwall away.

Hopefully by the time we play Cardiff and Watford mathematically we might be up
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I bet we leave it late at Preston, it'll be tougher than people think

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        All remaining games are tough imo.
        Yep- they're all pressure games now. There's probably more to worry about when playing teams with nothing to play for.... this could be likes of Boro, Hull, Millwall, depending on league table at the time. At least when we play Forest they'll be under probably more pressure to win than we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          I bet we leave it late at Preston, it'll be tougher than people think
          I must've been to at least the last half-a-dozen games there and I can't remember seeing a win. We really could/should steamroller likes of them but I fear we'll huff and puff and generally make life harde for ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
            I must've been to at least the last half-a-dozen games there and I can't remember seeing a win. We really could/should steamroller likes of them but I fear we'll huff and puff and generally make life harde for ourselves.
            The last 3 or 4 times up there we have lead and ended up drawing 1-1...we need to win this time around as our competition certainly will win against then

Comment

Working...
            X