Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Top Players Fit..Do We Actually Need A Big Name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As others have said we need a good manager. Look at the likes of Coyle, Blackwell and Alan Irvine. None of them big names but they have the right mentality and know the job well. If we recruit someone of their calibre, regardless of how big a name, we have the squad to do well next season although preferably with a couple of additions.

I really don't fancy Newcastle or Middlesborough to do well although West Brom should be there or there abouts. Newcastle I can see taking several years to sort out, complete mess of a club, and Boro have in my view a poor manager and a squad that lacks depth and will look very ordinary once their few good players have jumped ship.

We have a great opportunity next season and need the right manager so we can take advantage of it.

Comment

QPR are not looking to hire a manager, they are looking for a 'First Team' coach. Yes people are queuing to take the job, but I suspect that is more to do with the pay off in 3 months rather than looking forward to GP and the Fat Itie telling them what to do and how to do it.

Comment

Working...
      X