Our Wonder Kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Wonder Kid

Remember about a year ago we had a superkid age 14 called Raheem Sterling and we sold him for £500,000 to start off with to Liverpool (All the top guns wanted him).
    Looking on the Liverpool acadamy he is not there. Anyone know wot happend to him ?

He played in a few of Liverpool's pre-season friendlies and has, by all accounts, done well for their under-18 side. He's been given a squad number for the Europa League but that's mainly to help fulfil the home-grown quota.
    Ramaggio, whoa-oah
    Ramaggio, whoa-oah
    He scored against Blackpool
    To make me look a fool

Comment

Kenny Dalglish was the one who apparently got LFC to pursue him so I'd imagine he is there & doing the business.

Comment

He played pre season with senior squad. Going to be a quality player, bulked up aswell.

Comment

Wow you all are right . I was looking in their youth teams. He Is in the senior squad at the age of 15 number 38. Fantastic.
          If they can pay 38m for Carol, they better start saving up for when he plays first team footy cos they are gonna owe us a bomb !!

Comment

He's trending on twitter right now.

Apparently had/having a storming game in the FA youth cup tonight... Scored 4!

Comment

Could be worth £30-40m in a few years time.

Oh well, £500k in the bag.

Comment

His second goal:

http://yfrog.com/6h9j1z

Comment

"Got to feel for these Southend lads. An absolute masterclass by young Raheem Sterling here. Something to tell their grandkids about I guess."

Comment

Don't we have op on loan deal frist if they where to loan him out? There a thought right now

Comment

Shouldnt have let him go in the first place. I know for a fact we did not try hard enough to keep him, the club wanted the money.

Comment

scored 5 now!

Comment

15 year old scoring 5 goals in an U18s match, wow.

We're gonna regret that in 2-3 years time.

Comment

scored 6 in the end! liverpool won 9-0... youth football eh?

Comment

Any level of footy a double hat trick is pure class.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X