Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people so worried about Forest ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are top ! our faith is in our hands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dnt give a $hiit about other teams !
    catch us if u can

Comment

More worried about Norwich and Leeds, always have been.

Forest haven't beaten anyone of note in those last 8 games.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        More worried about Norwich and Leeds, always have been.

Forest haven't beaten anyone of note in those last 8 games.

How do you reckon Cardiff will fare?

I just wonder?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Did any of you go to the away game ?? yes,they looked a decent side,but did'nt cause us any more problems than others this season,and IMO a game we could have won,so,i'm no more worried about these than any others,just another game !!

Comment

Far more confident now we have wayne and ishmail, dont fear forest or anybody now.
            Plus Dan and pascal as defensive backups.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Put Forest to sword next week and we really could run away with it.

Comment

even if we were to lose to the merry men(and i don't think we will) i have a feeling we will go on a winning spell......enough in my opinion that a cardiff result will get us up in 2nd at least.......everyone is entitled to their opinion but a bit more fist clenching now and again would'nt go a miss. have shaked my head at any of the negitive posts of late....unreal.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Cautiously optimistic that we will beat them and that their run-in will see them slump.
                  Yes, they have good players, but we have better!!
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Cradiff will definitely be there or thereabouts, problem is they always freeze at vital moments, so don't expect them top two.

Get Forest out of the way and beat them would be ultra confident finishing champions
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

by the end of March they will play against Swansea (A), Leeds (A), Reading (H), Burnley (H), Norwich (A), Leicester (H).

Forest won't win all of them !!

Comment

Who gives a ****ing toss about forest...

Our fans need to believe we arnt no fluke and that were actually a good team..

Sit back and enjoy the ride to the prem, forest who!?
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

F uck forest and all the teams we face !!!

We have Warnock and the best squad in the division, just look at our bench, and the injured players coming back to fitness.

Be the 12th man on the pitch, get behind the team, be loud and proud...................Shepherds Bush is having a party.

I'm a Believer
                          When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I reckon both Cardiff & Forest will finish Top 3.

Leeds, Swansea, Norwich and Leicester to battle for 3 remaining ply off spots, and one of those will go up.

Watford, Burnley, Reading and Millwall all need to up their game to get involved post season.

Deliberately not including us, yet !
                            Maybe next week ?

Comment

next sunday is a genuine 6 pointer.

Comment

Equally afraid of Cardiff ,Norwich and Swansea ,all big threats so even if we win next Sunday I won't be counting my chickens yet ,many more battles to fight

Comment

Working...
                                X