Will Miller be recalled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
    Whats the fixation with a striker to get all our goals have a look at the table and the goals for column
    Just be nice to have one score once in a while,would do wonders for their confidence.

Comment

I suppose...

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
      Whats the fixation with a striker to get all our goals have a look at the table and the goals for column
      games like Brizzle at home spring to mind whereby had we a decent striker worth his salt we'd have won at a canter with the amount of chances that were created... just an example I dare say other people will have similar views?? Maybe...
      Last edited by ahR; 06-02-2011, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Decent striker and we'd be virtually promoted by now. Lack of a goalscorer up front is something we could get away with but it will make it closer than it perhaps need be.

Comment

Originally posted by SANDERSON8 View Post
          We could always get Torres on loan
          Nooooooooooo, rather have Miller. Torres is not the player he was before his injuries. A prime example of how to spend 50 mill the wrong way. Well done Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            Not of the same calibre though, Pete. As a target nan, anyway.
            if we need a target nan i could go and dig mine up , she's been dead for 25 years but at least she might be still fresh. might take a couple of weeks to get her up to full fitness though , bit like HH.

Comment

Originally posted by 2bobrob View Post
              if we need a target nan i could go and dig mine up , she's been dead for 25 years but at least she might be still fresh. might take a couple of weeks to get her up to full fitness though , bit like HH.
              Sorry to be the bearer of bad news......She won't.

Comment

Working...
              X