Mr.Blobby can't win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Blobby can't win.

Blobby,sorry Benni McCarthy has,over a period of time, been fined £200,000 for failing to meet fitness targets.Now he's met his target weight of 13st 5lb he has been left out of Avran Grant's final 25 man squad because his slimming regime has made him too slow. Poor bloke can't win.

Dec 2009.....Failed to meet Blackburn's weight targets and clashes with Allardyce over extra fitness training.

May 2010.....His body fat reaches 24.2% - more than double that of a healthy athlete.

June 2010....Left out of Sth Africa's World Cup squad because of fitness problems.

Aug 2010....West Ham told him to lose a kilo a week at the start of the season or face a £38,000 fine each time he fails.

Sept 2010....McCarthy has lost 18 lb but has more to go.

Oct 2010.....Finally reaches West Ham's 13st 5lb target.

Feb 2011.....Fit,but told he is too slow for the Prem.

He apparently ballooned to more than 15st at one point.

He earns £38,000 per week and has 17 months left on his contract,which could cost W.Ham a further £2.8m in wages.

He has declined a £1m offer to terminate his deal.

Why would we want to entertain anyone like that. F##k there will be no pie's left for us if he turns up

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      Why would we want to entertain anyone like that. F##k there will be no pie's left for us if he turns up
      There isn't any left anyway ,Rowan Vine already ate the lot

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

We're not still on about signing this fat #### are we?

Comment

Working...
          X