Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i want a caulderon of noise next sunday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want a caulderon of noise next sunday!!!

i want the watching millions to think the volume button is buggered on their toshiba.....i want the inhabitants of becklow gardens complaining to the council's noise polution department.....i want blood streaming from your perforated ear drums..........the noise at a space shuttle take off will seem like the oversized section of the library in comparrison!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

All I want is three points a cold beer and a hot pie. Atmosphere would be nice add-on

Comment

im gonna plug that bizzare fella in the sombrero's gazzu thingy into a massive sound system from a reggae reggae float from the carnival!!

Comment

Well said Facto.

A rocking LR is definitely the 12th man and can make all the difference.

Comment

Turn up and contribute then?

Comment

er....I have to admit I'm taking the wife away for valentines week-end.....first one I've missed in a while.....I'll make sure my seat is filled though!!

Comment

im there son.........x block with six essex infantry men and one bint............im gonna start the singing like the man in white coat at wemberlee in the good old days!!

Comment

Gawd - I am migrating from the comfort of SAR for this n'all. Damn Sun tickets mean I have a few part-timers coming along on them and the club have deemed us all X block.

I quite like it over there TBH - sort of holiday (with draft beer if you are lucky or quick).

Comment

I shall be in and amongst the back rows of xblock wth 3 mates singing our hearts out!! can't wait!!

Comment

If you can recreate the noise and atmosphear like the 2nd half of that 5-5 draw against the toons...that would be like having 15 players let aloan a 12th man .

Comment

ahh the back rows of X block , Lv it there

Comment

Your hav'in a laugh! place won't be full too many armchair Rs supporters who cant be bothered to come and cheer their team, Game on T.V.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          Your hav'in a laugh! place won't be full too many armchair Rs supporters who cant be bothered to come and cheer their team, Game on T.V.
                          The home bits will be full, surely FFS!:yush:

Comment

I think it will be great atmosphere...Sunday sometimes struggles compared to a sat - probably people drink less.

Need to top the Cardiff game for noise.
                            Last edited by silvercue; 06-02-2011, 12:35 PM.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Doubt it think alot won't bother now on T.V. if it was a saturday deffo sold out

Comment

Working...
                              X