No announcement yet.

defining moment next sunday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a point would be good, but i wouldnt take a point now. i honestly believe we will beat forest

Comment

**** one point.. lets get all three. we've beaten better teams at LR this season.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

It would be a great game to win, but it defines nothing. If we do win, can you imagine Warnock saying "That's it lads, we're up". Er, no.

Comment

If we want to go up as champions, a win is clearly a significant step towards that goal.

NW will have us up for it.

Comment

Massive game, a win sets us up nicely. A further win at Preston and we will be flying.

Comment

A very important game yes, win and we might derail the forest wagon, draw good for both sides, lose and its not the end of the season. Forest will not keep their run going just like cardiff didn't. Forest bottled it last season and will be are closest rivals for the run in. I tipped Forest to do well and to be honest it was a no brainer with their attacking options. We need a great performance and its a bl00dy shame its on TV as I hate it when we are.

Remember Forest will be in more need of the victory (or more desparate not to lose) than us.

When we get to games 40 -46 then these will be the defining games imo
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                I'd take the vindaloo and garlic naan
                You must try the Vildaoo at my restaurant down here in Kuwait then.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Also remember that If Forest have the strongest strikeforce, we have the strongest defence.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

It's a total over reaction to say this game will define our season, as with most i feel it is a massive game, but sure if we lose, we lose, we regroup and brace ourselves for the March madness.... i think it's the smaller teams we play that are more important, no point in taking points off Forest if we cant keep up the run against the likes of Preston. But im confident we'l do well and cant wait for it.

Comment

win against forest and we can start the promotion party proper.
                      i think we are actually up if we win i really do. (tho im certain we are up already anyway, a win will just confirm it for my mind)

Comment

have faith ! im 100% sure we will beat them
                        last game the pitch was shiit doesnt help our flair players and we won.
                        taarabt averaging 1 assist or 1 goal per game, got preassist last game , IM 100% sure he will score against forest.
                        his first hat-trick!

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                          You must try the Vildaoo at my restaurant down here in Kuwait then.
                          Is that dish a Kuwaiti speciality?

Back to the question, I would take a point but do think that 3 points is a must as we have some tricky away matches still to go, Boro, Wall, Donny, Watford, Cardiff amongst others
                          18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Working...
                          X