Putting my neck on the line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting my neck on the line

After last nights game and the excellent performance and effort put in I now predict that if we can beat Forest next week then we will go up

It is now simply in our hands to throw away and although the next game is always the most importent I feel that the Forest result will define our season

Gotta agree, Forest is the game.

Nice to meet you last night by the way.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

If we beat Forest, we'll go up as champions.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

yer agree too
        Win that one and i reckon we will finish top

Comment

Top performance and great atmosphere!
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

2-2

Comment

Massive game Sunday they have so much fire power available to them but agree if we can beat them their will be no stopping us.

Comment

Being honest, there is too much emphasis being put on the Forest game, so if we lose, are we going to drop off the top???? nope, we will still be top of the league, albeit with a lesser gap, but lets face it, a lot of teams have come close, swansea, cardiff, leeds, norwich...and they all just get to within touching difference but lets face it, if we lose, yes it will forest a boost, but we have lost before and managed to still maintain our lead... there is still a lot of football left to play... we are in pole position and one game will not define our season, just like one player does not make our team... we are QPR, we are top of the league...thats the most important thing right now.

Comment

anybody notice NW smile just before the goal when taarabt jumped and knoked the ball for faurlin but was offside haha ! he was surprised with the team spirit Adel showed in this match, best match of Adel in my opinion in that sense.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                    anybody notice NW smile just before the goal when taarabt jumped and knoked the ball for faurlin but was offside haha ! he was surprised with the team spirit Adel showed in this match, best match of Adel in my opinion in that sense.
                    I agree with that - Adel ran his socks off (for him) yesterday. He tracked back, closed down space to help the team prevent Reading using the extra man by using the whole of the pitch.

He was realy part the team ethic yetserday and it was great to see.
                    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Agreed Isleworth, but hardly taking a chance with that one are you?

I actually think that there are now only 5 teams with a chance of automatic, a list that is getting smaller as each week passes. Cannot believe Norwich and Swansea are in the mix still, although I believe that Febraury will see at least one of them out of it.

At the end of the day though, to use a cliche, it really doesn't matter what the others do now, it's all in our hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X