Result of the Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Result of the Season

The timing, the manner it was acheived, the cushion it gives us when there is a string of teams on a good run, the confidence for the run in...

This feels like the best result so far this season....
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Sunday's game is the one we need.

That'll separate the men from the boys, should we win that.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
      The timing, the manner it was acheived, the cushion it gives us when there is a string of teams on a good run, the confidence for the run in...

This feels like the best result so far this season....
      Totally agree , massive, massive win!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        Sunday's game is the one we need.

That'll separate the men from the boys, should we win that.
        ah yes, but so far....

Looking forward to Sunday....will be a nail-biter I think.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

The best thing about it was the fact I wasn't at all confident going into this game. I was even more worried just before half-time.

Great result.

Massive, massive game on Sunday though.

A real statement of intent if we can make it 6 points from those two games.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
            ah yes, but so far....

Looking forward to Sunday....will be a nail-biter I think.
            Agreed mate. Not at all trying to take the gloss off it. Just think we need some of the same on Sunday.

Comment

And because we are now being shown on TV so much I'd say that jinx has gone too.
              All good because when we go up we will be on a lot more.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I really havent felt this good about a result since the 2-2 with Derby, if anything it just proved our mettle even more, especially after ground out such a dull win at home to Pompey. Obviously Sunday is the big one, but the pressure is certainly off, if we went into the Forest Game with only 2 and even 4 points from the last 2 games it would have been quite tenuous, considering they all have to play today, the simple fact that we have put it up to everyone today will make it the most relaxing day of football watching ive had in ages.. for me it was certainly the best result we’ve had this season….

Comment

Originally posted by Droghoop View Post
                  I really havent felt this good about a result since the 2-2 with Derby, if anything it just proved our mettle even more, especially after ground out such a dull win at home to Pompey. Obviously Sunday is the big one, but the pressure is certainly off, if we went into the Forest Game with only 2 and even 4 points from the last 2 games it would have been quite tenuous, considering they all have to play today, the simple fact that we have put it up to everyone today will make it the most relaxing day of football watching ive had in ages.. for me it was certainly the best result we’ve had this season….
                  Ive woken up like a spring lamb......

Comment

Good post, Drog. It's nice to know that no matter what happens today, nothing can worry us too much as we've done our job. Even at Hull. Can't have asked for much more than 7 points from the last 3 games. I honestly thought we'd get 5 at best.

Also, with Norwich at Burnley, Forest playing Watford, and the Taffs playing eachother, we are looking at some results to go in our favour. Draws all round would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                      Ive woken up like a spring lamb......
                      beware the wolf in chapati clothing!!

Comment

Working...
                      X