feeling sorry for hogan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeling sorry for hogan

Generally gutted for the guy. Last night he was trying so hard to impress and im pretty sure
    If mills hadnt fouled him hed of scored and you all wouldve been singing his praises.
    His reaction to the red card when he was almost crying to himself made it look it he was thinking
    Oh no not again! As if hes been reading all this hate mail and its just something to complain about.
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

I'm not confident he'd have scored.

Felt sorry for him though as he was genuinely looking to the ball, but that was 100% a red card. Correct decission, albeit harsh.

He looked gutted.
    Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 05-02-2011, 11:15 AM.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Shocking first touch in the first place, admit the pitch was a joke, just a frustration lunge after a poor touch. If the reading players didnt react like they did he might of got a yellow.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Could have cost us the game absolutely no sympathy for a wild reckless challenge in no mans land.

Comment

Honest enough lad, just not good enough.

Matt Mills is a w@nker though. Was acting the same at LR earlier this season. Knob

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Honest enough lad, just not good enough.

Matt Mills is a w@nker though. Was acting the same at LR earlier this season. Knob
            You got it down to a tee! He has always been a *****, and he's rubbish (avoiding expletives) so i don't know why the hell he bothers half the time. I can see why the ref gave it but looking at the whole situation, you have got to say it is only a yellow. Ephraim's nowhere near a violent player and the fact he was effectively in tears told you everything.

Eugh hate that **** mills so much!
            Everyday Plumbers Bristol
            63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
            0117 239 1217
            http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Squirrel mate he needs a dig right under the chin... I hate him, always mouthing off, bitching, moaning, in peoples faces, he must have to do all that because he has a clear lack of ability as a footballer. And he's their captain!!!

All I can say is its a sweet sweet morning..Hows Millsy feeling

Comment

Bad tackle or not, I fail to see what contribution Hogan brings to our team. We had 10 men with Hogan on the pitch and we had 10 men when he got sent off. I have nothing against the lad he try's but he really is not good enough. It's a blessing he got sent off as Smith should be back for Forest and NW may have kept an unchanged team against them.

Comment

Hogan was doing alright until then.
                  It's debatable as to whether Mills should still have been on the pitch by then anyway -- would like to see HIS tackle (!)again as it in't always clear from the stands.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Mills' missus is that Emma Rigby.. took a few wolf whistles when she walked past the Three Guineas before the game.

RE Hogan, it's amazing how there always has to be SOMEONE to slate. That's not based on yesterday, as he probably deserved a red in today's game, but read this and other MBs and loads of people are making out he's sh!t which is completely wrong.

It's like these people have forgotten about the likes of John Curtis, Bob Malcolm and the like. These were the sh!t players, not the likes of Hogan who is a more than decent squad player for us and would probably be in the starting 11 in many Championship teams.

Comment

He definitely ain't that good, Nik. Good squad player, I agree, but that's his limit at most clubs in this league.

Not as bad a some would make out though.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

I like him.. he just need to relax and dnt try to impress just play normal no pressure no stress .. he will play his part still. he is young though! just keep it cool

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                          Bad tackle or not, I fail to see what contribution Hogan brings to our team. We had 10 men with Hogan on the pitch and we had 10 men when he got sent off. I have nothing against the lad he try's but he really is not good enough. It's a blessing he got sent off as Smith should be back for Forest and NW may have kept an unchanged team against them.
                          Hogan has got pace and works well with Taarabt up front

Played some good balls before he got sent off last night

He don't deserve the harsh criticism as he deserves his place much more then the likes of Cook and Rowlands

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                            Hogan has got pace and works well with Taarabt up front

Played some good balls before he got sent off last night

He don't deserve the harsh criticism as he deserves his place much more then the likes of Cook and Rowlands

mate i completely agree..

He had a great pre season. Great start to the season dont you remember him away at sheff utd and the other early games?. Scored and created so much.. Rate the lad, he is one for the future. I will probably get so much stick for saying this but hey my opinion..

Comment

I really don't think it was a red. Yes it was late but he went for the ball and he did not go in with his studs high. The tackle on Tarrabt from behind should have been a red because he could have done his Achilles in. Do refs not look at tackles from behind now that have the sole purpose of stopping the attack and hurting the player.

Bit unfair on Hogan I think

Comment

Working...
                              X