shittu as striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shittu as striker

if you study the warnocks system we could actually use a big burly striker to
    smash into the defenders
    i actually think that rowlands could be used as well so my team would be as follows
    kenny
    orr
    connolly
    gorrks
    hill
    faurlin
    derry
    rowlands
    tarrabt
    routledge
    shittu

why i think my system would work is that the one flaw in warnocks system it creates little or no goalscoring opertunites for the strikers,so the striker is just a battering ram,who flicks the ball on and creates for others
    also i think that rowlands has an amazing work rate and he can weigh in with ten goals a season,so adel and wayne can score thirty goals a season,and danny boy could get about 14
    so thats my idea people do you think it would work or will it fail
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    if you study the warnocks system we could actually use a big burly striker to
    smash into the defenders
    i actually think that rowlands could be used as well so my team would be as follows
    kenny
    orr
    connolly
    gorrks
    hill
    faurlin
    derry
    rowlands
    tarrabt
    routledge
    shittu

why i think my system would work is that the one flaw in warnocks system it creates little or no goalscoring opertunites for the strikers,so the striker is just a battering ram,who flicks the ball on and creates for others
    also i think that rowlands has an amazing work rate and he can weigh in with ten goals a season,so adel and wayne can score thirty goals a season,and danny boy could get about 14
    so thats my idea people do you think it would work or will it fail
    I think all of this basically confirms why Warnock is a football manager and you're a Speckled Hen swilling wanabe!

How u doin anyway Dex?

Comment

No.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

yeah

tarbie baby ,love you baby, routledge is back and we are going up

More...

Comment

how bout over lapping centre back?

Comment

He will be our 20 goal a season striker

Comment

I have to say that after seeing the sheer size of Ishy I too wondered if Big Dan could do a similar bludgeoning role if we were pressed or short-handed. Sort of like that big Samba chap did/does at Blackburn. Definitely worth thinking about as a "plan D" maybe?

Comment

thanks pedal

thanks pedal ranger,i thought you were going to tell me to get on my bike

More...

Comment

Working...
                X