The Goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Goal

Great move and know one has mentioned the dummy ( ball through the legs) by Miller.
    Last edited by californiahoop; 05-02-2011, 01:05 AM.
    Kept the faith!

Cracking brain from Miller to leave that. A lot of strikers would of stopped it and spun on it for a shot. Brilliant vision for the pass & a superb run and finish by Routs..

Oh sh!t I just creamed my pants no joke.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Cracking brain from Miller to leave that. A lot of strikers would of stopped it and spun on it for a shot. Brilliant vision for the pass & a superb run and finish by Routs..

Oh sh!t I just creamed my pants no joke.....
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Anyone put it on youtube yet?

Comment

Early days, being a bit greedy but can I see the goal anywhere online yet?

Comment

just got back, so glad i went. Complete pandamonium when the goal went in.... I saw one geezer fall dows the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              Great move and know one has mentioned the dummy ( baal through the legs) by Miller.
              I said the exact same thing, cant believe the pundits didn't spot it! I think Miller is a class above. Cant wait to see him fully fit

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
                I said the exact same thing, cant believe the pundits didn't spot it! I think Miller is a class above. Cant wait to see him fully fit
                Hmmm the less said about that Peter B( can't spell his name), he is now trying to be a bit more positive about us but he is still a ....
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Beagrie was full of praise tonight, was very surprising compared to his usual self
                  CHAMPIONS
                  Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                    just got back, so glad i went. Complete pandamonium when the goal went in.... I saw one geezer fall dows the stairs.
                    That was Bushcelt... Lagging after 20 pints of Guinness!

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                      Great feeling when we scored...also coming out of the ground ...so happy to be a ranger tonight...even congratulated by a couple of reading at the kebab van on the way home:drunk:

Comment

Haha, people were dropping all over the place. All sorts fell on the mesh. What a nighttttt
                        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_H8aQbRyT8

:yush:

Comment

I saw it on BBC breakfast this morning! I was shocked!

Comment

Listen to the Reading fans singing before Faurlin gets the ball

Comment

Working...
                              X