Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we be more angry at Ephraim, or Warnock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought Hogan was a good team player full of running and a good work rate which mabe was his downfall at that challange which i put down to lack of expirence, he will learn from it. Dont want to see him go .

Comment

I thought he was having a good game prior to his card. A silly challenge, he didnt need to dive in like he did, a deserved red albeit there was no malicious intent. However would we have gone on to win the game if it stayed at 11v11? His sending off did us a favour today imo
      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
        f**k off you idiot, stop whinging.
        I hope this guy gets a warning after that post!

Comment

This is the same player that was on fire at the start if the season and always gives 100% ?
          just dont get the anti hogan thing, good player always gives 100%

Comment

he works hard and has had good games attackingwise for us. Especially away from home and with Smith out, he's a good option.....not a patch on smith though

Comment

He has done a great job when he has played

A shame he got dealt a harsh blow tonight but the ref was biased not giving a red for the first foul on Hogan

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
                We've known for a long time how truly inept Ephraim is, and Warnock has more than enough time to see it for himself. He is a complete joke. If anyone sees ANYTHING IN THIS PLAYER, please explain it to me because I just don't see it. If you have 20 talented players, and one sh*t player, why do you play the sh*t player? I'm curious
                Thought Hogan had a good game. Never in a million years was that a sending off. Either you have an agenda, or you just like moaning for the sake of it. even when we win with ten men. Sort it out you fool.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

This is the same player that was on fire at the start if the season and always gives 100% ?
                  just dont get the anti hogan thing, good player always gives 100%

Comment

Never rated him and just don't get it with him. Still love him as a Rangers player but not good enough for the 11 IMO.
                    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

I can not beleive someone wants to have a pop after watching that. Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by PLYMHOOP View Post

Comment

Thats Rangers fans for you just never happy, always look at the glum side. Hogan is a decent squad player and was doing well until his sending off, which was not a Red card, yellow yes but not Red and if it was then Derry and Hill should go every week !

Comment

think it was posted prior to the result.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Thats Rangers fans for you just never happy, always look at the glum side. Hogan is a decent squad player and was doing well until his sending off, which was not a Red card, yellow yes but not Red and if it was then Derry and Hill should go every week !
                              lol you do make me laugh

Comment

another one

Comment

Working...
                                X