Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we be more angry at Ephraim, or Warnock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we be more angry at Ephraim, or Warnock?

We've known for a long time how truly inept Ephraim is, and Warnock has more than enough time to see it for himself. He is a complete joke. If anyone sees ANYTHING IN THIS PLAYER, please explain it to me because I just don't see it. If you have 20 talented players, and one sh*t player, why do you play the sh*t player? I'm curious

wheres the live chat?

Comment

I thought he had a great pre-season. Only come back into team cos Smith injured, but didn't rate Vs Pompey. maybe a few games and he might have a bit of form, but don't think he's the greatest! Bad, silly challenge, but he's not a mallicious player and acknowledged it straigth away. Bad timing, should have been a yellow!

Comment

Hogans a good player, we know he's only playing because of Tommy's injury. He played well on tuesday, I'm not angry at either of them, frustrated at Hogan but we did it at Loftus Road we can get a point here at least. Keep the faith
        http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Hogan is a decent player and he showed it when he first signed...he was immense and chipped in with a few goals too. now we are fortunate enough to have an overwhelming amount of talent his, perhaps, doesn't shine as much.

Hope that red card doesn't spell the end for his qpr career.
          ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Hogan and Adel looked immense back in August during 3-0 demolition of Blades. I think he still has a lot to offer.

Comment

f**k off you idiot, stop whinging.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Good squad player who is prepared to fight for his place.

Unlucky tonight because another Ref would have seen that he overran the ball and there was no intent.

Comment

I give Hogan a bad time because we have better players, but I must say that he played really well against Portsmouth and thought he did really well before he went off.

Comment

Hogan is a squad player really. Hopefully Tommy Smith will be fit for Forest

Comment

He was in tears coming off the pitch, shows he didnt do it on purpose

Comment

Watched the whole game and sorry but whoever doesn't think that Mills should not have had a red and that Hogan's was more than a yellow then you are having a laugh. Joke of a ref, thankfully we have an amazing spirit this year. Hogan was practically in tears, bless the lad
                        Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                        63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                        0117 239 1217
                        http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

He has always given everything, has good skill and positional sense, he does lack a bit of strength and agression but i like him. Conclusion sorry mate ur talking a load of ********
                          Get behind your team son

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
                            We've known for a long time how truly inept Ephraim is, and Warnock has more than enough time to see it for himself. He is a complete joke. If anyone sees ANYTHING IN THIS PLAYER, please explain it to me because I just don't see it. If you have 20 talented players, and one sh*t player, why do you play the sh*t player? I'm curious
                            No criticism is allowed toward Sir Neil.
                            Only traitors and sailors speak ill of our Lord and Saviour
                            and you don't look like a sailor to me..
                            Ich Bin Ein Ranger!

Comment

He is a good squad player, I think there is more to come from him

Comment

Working...
                              X