Friday night football ALWAYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday night football ALWAYS

Seems to go against the bookies. Fingers crossed then as Reading are favorites. I have my alarm set for 2.45am I just hope it not a wasted alarm and that ESPN Thailand will be showing it live! I got the Coventry game perfectly so both hands of fingers are crossed for me!

would man united be second favourites if they were playing bolton at the reebok tonight?
    just a thought

Comment

My answer to that GTP would be we'd never know because they'd have their game moved to a Sunday instead. My point was not many games on a Friday night go in they way of who the bookies make favorites. Watford were 5/1 against us at Loftus Road and there has been loads of other games where the favorites haven't come in. My money's on a draw anyway.

Comment

doesnt matter what day, the day is irrelevant, im on about the odds, would the top club be second favourites to the 8th club in any other division is what i mean mate.
        our away form is obviously preceeding us, and they dont fancy us at all.
        Last edited by Guest; 04-02-2011, 01:47 PM.

Comment

We were 7/4 now 11/5 and Reading 6/4 and they are now 5/4 so that tells you were the money is.

Comment

I have a feeling we are going to have our pants pulled down tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              I have a feeling we are going to have our pants pulled down tonight.
              You really are a miserable git

Comment

Working...
              X