Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are We Not a Good Side

Not a negative post

But as someone who doesnt attend as many games as i would like(Due to work) all I seem to read about the next day in the papers is the other teams managers saying "We were the better team"

Surely as were arent losing very many games we must be the better side in the majority of these games

Are we lucky or are there a lot of sore losers out there

Originally posted by tench68 View Post
    Not a negative post

But as someone who doesnt attend as many games as i would like(Due to work) all I seem to read about the next day in the papers is the other teams managers saying "We were the better team"

Surely as were arent losing very many games we must be the better side in the majority of these games

Are we lucky or are there a lot of sore losers out there
    Oposition managers always say that. From what I've seen this season (and we get a lot of games televised out here), in some games we have been dominant. Other games we have simply ground out results. Exactly what you need to win championships!

Comment

Forget the excuses the other team make up because they get outclassed

We have the best team in the Championship imo

Dont listen to what the opposition says about us because most of the time its negative as none of there players can handle Taarabt

Comment

We were poor last night, by our standards.
        The poorest we've played at home for a while. But we ground out the win.

I went to both games, and we were the better side at Hull and Burnley.

The only slight issue I have is that we are a touch negative away from home, and not scoring enough goals on the road.
        But 14 clean sheets in 29 games is not something to be taken lightly.

We've had more than our share of injuries too, so overall we are doing fookin superbly.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

We can play teams off the park and and we can dig in and get results when we are not playing well.
          This team definatley has more than one string to its bow (unlike Magilton's QPR).

We also dont concede.Weve got everything imho.

Comment

Youve all said what I have been thinking

We are doing what needs to be done to get out of this league

Lets hope we are not the better team for the rest of the season

Comment

no were not bad at all

some people on this messageboard and in certain areas of the ground have expectations like what man u fans should have

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

I make it 16 clean sheets out of 29 games - even better !

That along with Derry's (and Mackie) protection and workrate and the best player in the Championship scoring or creating nearly 2/3rd's of our goals means were ARE a good team.

Other Manager's have to justify their teams performance and ultimately their team Selection to safeguard their jobs.
                That said Pompey had a case last last.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                  I make it 16 clean sheets out of 29 games - even better !

That along with Derry's (and Mackie) protection and workrate and the best player in the Championship scoring or creating nearly 2/3rd's of our goals means were ARE a good team.

Other Manager's have to justify their teams performance and ultimately their team Selection to safeguard their jobs.
                  That said Pompey had a case last last.
                  16 clean sheets - two more than Swansea. 0.62 goals a game conceded.

Comment

Ha Ha ! Beat you to it SirPie !

I'm so happy ! I beat The Master.

Comment

We were poor last night and in the first half you could be forgiven for thinking Portsmouth rather than us were top of the table. But we seem to be able to grind out wins when we are playing badly this season; in previous seasons we would contrive to lose even when we played well. Some managers make excuses (the Preston manager springs to mind after we absolutely creamed his team at Loftus Rd yet according to Ferguson jnr they were unlucky, very little in it etc). But have to say thought Cotteril had a point, although there isn't much merit in having a great team on paper (certainly up front) if it doesn't produce results - which his team isn't week after week.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                        Dont listen to what the opposition says about us because most of the time its negative as none of there players can handle Taarabt
                        Aidy Boothroyd a case in point. In his press conference he got so fed up with being asked about Taarabt he went into a sulk and refused to answer any more questions on him, then just said he doesnt have to play us again this season so its something he no longer needs to worry about.

Comment

Working...
                        X