No announcement yet.

Adel - Again(!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SammyK hits the nail on the head + 9 day break before Forest = He'll start Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
      SammyK hits the nail on the head + 9 day break before Forest = He'll start Friday.
      Midweek friendly against Libya so not quite

Comment

REALLY ? I wasn't aware.
        Oh well, he's young and I expect he'll travel 1st class.

Comment

I think Goddard has a point but as others have said it's unlikely it will happen. Hasn't scored an away goal since Palace and has comparatively few assists away from home as well but as others have also said don't start him and you give the opposition an incentive.

I'd start him and keep an eye on him but tell him to be prepared to be substituted early. This will give him a rest and will enough opportunity to try out plan B.

Comment

N.W should tell to go out and terrorise Reading then have a nice long break before forest may be a couple of days off over next weekend no training & recharge batteries. as said already.

Comment

Dont forget he is coming on feb 9th to play for Morocco. too busy days for Adel
              TaarabT Abdel

Comment

The morrocon, answer this with an honest answer, did you know of QPR before adel signed 4 us?
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  The morrocon, answer this with an honest answer, did you know of QPR before adel signed 4 us?
                  No not really, Adel brought me here, dont worry I am still here if he leaves
                  TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Ok good answer
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I don't think he was tired but there was undoubtedly a sluggishness about him. I'd ascribe that more to petulance and possibly a bit of embarrassment after Saturday than fatigue. But I have long bored anyone who'll listen that taking Adel of the bench to come on and go at teams is my preferred way of using him. Of course it is very difficult at the moment since the whole shape of the team is built round his presence. But he is all about impact and upsetting defences so banging him on to upset them is a fantastic use of him. Even if we bring him on after 10 minutes sometimes, half time others or later on occassion.

I am absolutely sure if he has a future in the prem league (with us or anyone else) or any higher league this would be the way he is used.

Comment

Working...
                      X