kenny song nicked off chelsea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kenny song nicked off chelsea?

My sc*m mate went yesterday and said they have the exact same song for josh mcceceran (spelling?). Did we nick it off them?

so it goes: josh mcceceran's having a party bring your vodka and your charlie.. i somehow doubt that one!
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Utter tosh.

It's an old one mate.

We used it years ago at Leeds to slate Clarke Carlisle. Bring your vodka and bacardi, were the lyrics back then.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

and how many times have they sung it at that josh?
        hes only about 12 aint he and played about 3 minutes of football.
        your mates full of it del

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
          and how many times have they sung it at that josh?
          hes only about 12 aint he and played about 3 minutes of football.
          your mates full of it del
          That's not really the point mate.
          We sung for Baidoo, and for Balanta.

The Chelski kiddie has played a decent bit of football for them, and he's actually the real deal, so I'd imagine he may well have a song.

I just meant we didn't 'steal' it from them.

Comment

They do sing it for McEachran.. my mate goes to pretty much every game and is always singing it.

Comment

was also sung at gerry francis some years back tooo

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                That's not really the point mate.
                We sung for Baidoo, and for Balanta.

The Chelski kiddie has played a decent bit of football for them, and he's actually the real deal, so I'd imagine he may well have a song.

I just meant we didn't 'steal' it from them.
                i thought that was the exactly point, hes only young and cant of been playing his decent bit of football for chelsea for too many years thus far can he?
                so we couldnt of nicked it, cos rangers were prolly singing it when he was still a twinkle in his dads eye.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                  i thought that was the point, hes only young and cant of been paying his decent bit of football for chelsea for too many years thus far can he?
                  so we couldnt of nicked it, cos rangers were prolly singing it when he was still a twinkle in his dads eye.
                  Not really, mate, no.

Your post points towards it not being possible that they have sung a song for him, due to him being 12, and hardly playing.

I'm saying that's hardly a watertight row, as we've sung songs for unknowns, ourselves.

That's what I was getting at.

Comment

rangers cant of nicked it off chelsea cos he made his debut in september 2010 and has made 6 sub appearances in the league and european early stages.
                    thats what i meant and i read it as that, you didnt read it as that cos you love a bit of internet argumentive banter. but not with me old son.
                    im out.
                    del yes we did nick it off chelsea.

Comment

Whoosh

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
                        They do sing it for McEachran.. my mate goes to pretty much every game and is always singing it.
                        cheers for clarifying nik. Also thanks ben, didnt realise we'd sung it before.

Comment

Working...
                        X