Miller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller

Some on here seemed to think we had uncovered the next Les Ferdinand after twenty minutes as sub the other day. What do they reckon now?

did anybody really say that after coventry?

hes decent enough to do a job.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Youve got to laugh it doesnt matter who we sign or play in that position they just dont score.Its cursed.

Comment

If I had to be 100% honest I would say he's done no better than Hulse or HH could have done. Going on the last 2 games alone. That's not digging him out by any means, just feel he needs to step up a level & get more mobile he seems quite static.

Comment

so far hes pretty much the same as hh and hulse, but just a bit more pleasing on the eye. (no homo)

Comment

Good player just not fit enough for the full 90 minutes yet, remember he's been out for a long time.

Comment

Thought Hulse was more of a threat in his came. completely agree that Miller looks a bit static and needs to move the ball quicker once he's got it under control. unfair to judge him until forest game really as both those things will improve with match fitness and game time.
              15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Miller was terrible yesterday IMO, he won nothing in the air. Might not be his fault just might not suit our system.
                I know I will get pelters but I think hulse is the best forwArd at the club.can bring routs Adel and smith in the game with his flick ons

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                  Miller was terrible yesterday IMO, he won nothing in the air. Might not be his fault just might not suit our system.
                  I know I will get pelters but I think hulse is the best forward at the club .can bring routs Adel and smith in the game with his flick ons
                  Agreed.

Comment

Was pretty crap last night! He really wasnt on song, but i think it would be harsh to write him off after that..

I think he has alot to offer. He'll no doubt get a start against Reading.
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I think Miller is a better version of Hulse

He does the same job as Hulse flicking headers on but has got more vigour to take players on and shoot which Hulse does little of in games

Comment

for such a big lad he didnt win much in the air and imo hulse contributed far more when he came on, the one major thing lacking from Rob's game this season has been goals.

Comment

I'd heard 2 years since he last played a full 90 mins.
                          Is that true ?

If so, it could take a while, but we probably need to learn how to play around him to get the most out of him.

Comment

and his movement, or lack of was shocking but by no means does this mean im gonna get on his back like some would

Comment

i see it like this..

if we play long ball we need hulse and helguson.

if we play it on the floor we play miller.

last night we played rugby with miller winning some flick ons. problem like hulse and HH has, is when they win the flick ons, theres NEVER anybody running beyond them.

so that immediately makes the Centre forwards job very difficult. especially since we rarely got our wingers out wide yesterday.
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X