Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradly Orr

any one else hear the boo boys start yesterday? :yush:

ive just read the mikele leigtwood thread and im sorry to say i think bradly orr will be the next to go if he gets treated the same

i think he didnt have the best of games yesterday and from where i was sitting cotteril and pompey coaching staff were quite open to saying

"pass it round the RB"
    "hes the weak link round him"

every time they had a throw in on the left side first half that was being pushed onto the pompey players

im sorry Kitson is a blooming hard player to defend against and he hates us so i can understand that must of been a hard game for bradders last night

there prob is better RB out there but imo bradders is a "does what it says on the tin" player

sooooo south africa boo boys

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

booing orr coz he has had one bad game?

shocking. he didnt have best game but nor did miller, routledge or ephraim..
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

it was so typical of sa

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Orr for me was the same as usual. Solid enough defensively - but lacks a bit of composure and attacking ability. maybe we are just used to seeing Walker, who lets face is a different class to most players in this divison

Comment

Orr for me is a solid Championship player, just like Derry and just like Hill. He isn't Kyle Walker but then there isn't anyone of Walker's quality in the division. Orr, like the other two, has been exactly what I've expected and exactly what we've needed. So whoever is booing, boo, moan and demand refunds all you want but you'll only make yourself look stupid. Same goes to those booing Hall.

Comment

Orr had a bad game but its never on to boo your own player...ever.

Comment

i think his mind was on the big big game sunday and he couldnt focus properly on last nights game cos of this.

Comment

Must admit yesterday Orr had me worried on a few occasions, he just looks so easy to beat at times. BUT as someone said Portsmouth's attacking players, Ginger nut, Nugent & Halford are a real handful & would give any defence problems. Overall he has done well considering the ridiculously high standards Walker set, but to boo him beggars belief, we really have got some numb skull supporters. Strange.

Comment

Orr was crap yesterday but it is typical of our fans to get on a players back rather than support him through a bad performance. Chav mentality rules at LR.

Comment

Yeah Walker was such a fantastic full back who will go on and play for England IMO, we have been so spoilt that whoever came in for Walker was in for a rough ride. Bang out of order IMO but I do think Chimbonda will get some action soon and should give us much more of an attacking threat.

Hill is steady and solid so if Chimbonda gets forward on the right that seems a good balance.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Very poor game last night but has been pretty descent all season when called on in defence,but had 3 good chances for us to win at Hull and didn't hit the target once

Comment

he missed 2 sitters at hull game... would have nice if he picked the 3 points...

Comment

Probably nervous, cos he knows he's about to get dropped.

Comment

Can't see him being dropped after 2 clean sheets in a row personally, but I do feel Chimbonda is being primed to enter the fray at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                              Orr for me is a solid Championship player, just like Derry and just like Hill. He isn't Kyle Walker but then there isn't anyone of Walker's quality in the division. Orr, like the other two, has been exactly what I've expected and exactly what we've needed. So whoever is booing, boo, moan and demand refunds all you want but you'll only make yourself look stupid. Same goes to those booing Hall.
                              i can see why people get frustrated with orr because he is a good player but imo he isnt a solid championship player like hill and derry

hill and derry are solid because they dont give the ball away as much

but i think orr and to that fact conners had the hardest jobs on the pitch last night

Comment

Working...
                              X