• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin today

What a game from Faurlin today. Especially in the second half

We were lucky to get away with a clean sheet today

Faurlin was outstanding, him and Derry was excellent tonight

Comment

Neil just said in the press conference it was his best ever performance under him.

Comment

Best i have seen him play and MOTM for me

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          Neil just said in the press conference it was his best ever performance under him.
          I think I would have to agree.not his greatest fan but if he carries on like that then I could be.i commented that he didnt touch it for the first 10 mins then neither did anyone.he had a good game especially after he was clattered up at hull as well.keep it up ali defo MOM
          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

He was quality. Without him I don't think the ball would ever be passed on the ground lol

Comment

A calming influence.

Super.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                Best i have seen him play and MOTM for me
                he was shite hot, best ever performance. BUT, we so didnt need a 0-0 result, so for that reason i have to disagree and give mom to the 'match winner' im afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                  he was shite hot, best ever performance. BUT, we so didnt need a 0-0 result, so for that reason i have to disagree and give mom to the 'match winner' im afraid.

you can give it to the match winner but without faurlin would have lost 2-0 and we wouldnt have had a match winner he dominated and supplied the ammo for taarabt to do the rest

Comment

Deffo MOM and Kenny had his usual quality game

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
                      you can give it to the match winner but without faurlin would have lost 2-0 and we wouldnt have had a match winner he dominated and supplied the ammo for taarabt to do the rest
                      i cant deny that cos who would ever know if they would of scored if faurlin didnt play, we will never know, but its not a proven fact is it.... they got through a couple of times and missed sitters, did faurlin put a voodoo spell on them, hence he takes the plaudits for their misses?
                      sorry but, them having 0 was down to their own mistakes and it was 2-0 down to adel imho.
                      so man of the match for me has to be the match winner when the two extra points are so important at this stage of the season.

Comment

Faurlin bossed it tonight and was by far our best player. Very impressed indeed!

Comment

paddy had a blinder,but faurlin was outstanding tonight
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Matchwinner? Jamie ashdown or clint hill, just so it's clear. Faurlin was motm, followed up by kenny.

Comment

Back to his best tonight. Good to see.

MOM.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X