February 1st 2011 is a big day for QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 1st 2011 is a big day for QPR

If we get a home win, all well and good.

If not, we could find the likes of Norwich, Cardiff, Swansea and Forest snapping round our ankles. I'm confident of a win against Pompey but the "pack" really is a pack now. If one of those teams put a run together it's squeaky bum time. And you can add Leeds and Watford to that list as outsiders.

The good thing is that a lot of them still have to play eachother of course. Looking at the fixtures to come, I fancy Norwich to give us a run for our money. There is certainly no room for complacency.

notts forest is one of our biggest games, as it stands if they win their two outstanding games, they're one point behind.

plus we have cardiff and watford away, and leeds at home

Comment

Forest. Look at the number of games they have lost and their defensive record. They win those games in hand and they're just one point behind.

The Taffs have gone off and spent again during the transfer window; if that squad doesn't go up, then just how bad a manager must Jones be?

Leeds will fall away I think as will Norwich, Watford and Swansea.

Hull appear upwardly mobile and although they should be too far behind, they may put a run together.

But then again, what the hell do I know????

Comment

Interestingley Forests two games in hand are both away so if they are to challenge they will need to keep their run going which I suspect they won't. However they will be thereabouts but I still think we need to watch Cardiff and Norwich because it's two from us three to go up automatically.

I can feel a bit of pressure tonight but hope they bring a few because we seem to do better when there is noise at LR

Must admit to feeling unusually excited about tonights game. Anyone else feel the same?

oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I agree this is a big game, but to me the one on friday is bigger, we play before anyone else and need a win at Reading, just to keep the pressure on the chasing pack, this is all getting nervy to quickly

Comment

the holy grail is appearing in the mist covered horizon.......now is time to forget the whimpering...........become the warriors.........every man shall do his duty....ask not what the club can do for you but what you can do for the club........the pen is mightier than the sword.........a drinks too wet without one.....in neil we trust!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
              I agree this is a big game, but to me the one on friday is bigger, we play before anyone else and need a win at Reading, just to keep the pressure on the chasing pack, this is all getting nervy to quickly
              I've written off Friday already. I remember the Gavin Ward Show up there last year. Nill points.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                the holy grail is appearing in the mist covered horizon.......now is time to forget the whimpering...........become the warriors.........every man shall do his duty....ask not what the club can do for you but what you can do for the club........the pen is mightier than the sword.........a drinks too wet without one.....in neil we trust!!
                Someone been on the vim??

Comment

We really need 3 points tonight. The next two fixtures will be tough.

I'm getting a bit nervous about tonight to be honest. I guess that's what being top does to you when the others start closing in.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                    I've written off Friday already. I remember the Gavin Ward Show up there last year. Nill points.
                    Would take a point there,as long as we capture all three tonight!

Comment

my brother's a pompey supporter, he said utaka's gone, who have we got left?

Comment

It´s crucial that we win this game.
                        And Hopefully Shane Long´s exit for Reading will weaken their side a bit?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Working...
                        X