Team for Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dando View Post
    i see your point, but for me - Routledge changes everything. Hes only had 2 games out of those 10 you mentioned, and think he will make a huge difference in terms of us scoring more goals. I think we would have one at least 1 or 2 more of those 10 with him in the team.
    With pretty much the same players, in the first 10 games we got 26 points (average 2.6pts a game) and in the last 10 games we have got 12 points (average 1.2pts a game), so have players got comfortable or have they been sussed out. Either way a change of personell or formation would not be a bad thing to kick on and keep a top two spot come May 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      With pretty much the same players, in the first 10 games we got 26 points (average 2.6pts a game) and in the last 10 games we have got 12 points (average 1.2pts a game), so have players got comfortable or have they been sussed out. Either way a change of personell or formation would not be a bad thing to kick on and keep a top two spot come May 8th.
      it would be nice to try out 2 up top, as i feel that is why our strikers have struggled this season. Hulse is undoubtably a great player, but he needs someone alongside him. However, i cant see us changing formations anytime in the near future.

Comment

Working...
      X