Any Isle of Wight R's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Isle of Wight R's

Any IOW R's that fancy watching the game Friday?. A Few of us that can't always get to games now meet up around various pubs on the Island to watch the game. If Interested PM me and I will let you know the chosen Venue. For Friday nothing has been confirmed. The Forest game we are going to the Princess Royal, Newport, alls welcome, hope to see a few new faces.
    If we start to get a few numbers, perhaps we could arrange an away day, hire a minibus and have a good day out.
    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
    Any IOW R's that fancy watching the game Friday?. A Few of us that can't always get to games now meet up around various pubs on the Island to watch the game. If Interested PM me and I will let you know the chosen Venue. For Friday nothing has been confirmed. The Forest game we are going to the Princess Royal, Newport, alls welcome, hope to see a few new faces.
    If we start to get a few numbers, perhaps we could arrange an away day, hire a minibus and have a good day out.
    There are at least two posters on qprdot.org from IOW

Big Kev and SM

Comment

SM goes to every game and I know him, Big Kev have spoken too before on dot.org. Cheers for the heads up anyway.
      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
        SM goes to every game and I know him, Big Kev have spoken too before on dot.org. Cheers for the heads up anyway.
        Hello Bob

Big Kev here alias Kit, long story ! Anyway I am hoping to go Friday Night and funnily enough the Forest game too but I am definately up for future games. And should things change I will PM you on Friday.

Comment

Nice one Kit, there are quiet a few R's on the Island and hopefully we can get together and form an IOW Queens Park Rangers supporters club.

Comment

when you over next bob
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I split my time between my place in Devon and my partners place in Sandown so will be up for a drink or two some time... I othen see R's fans around the island and will be meeting up for drink with Saffa some time soon..
              Although i'm going friday keep me in touch and i'll see if i can make the next one
              We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

Never been to iow...would love to go.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

quite afew r's on the island....one of me best muckers 'emigrated' there to east cowes...some very obliging bints abode there too:pleasantsuprise:
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    when you over next bob
                    Should be up for the Palace game. If you're going to Borough I'll see you there, if not the Palace game.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                      quite afew r's on the island....one of me best muckers 'emigrated' there to east cowes...some very obliging bints abode there too:pleasantsuprise:
                      You're right Facto,they definitely are, I came over to the Island 13 years ago and never looked back

Comment

Originally posted by DevonParkRanger View Post
                        I split my time between my place in Devon and my partners place in Sandown so will be up for a drink or two some time... I othen see R's fans around the island and will be meeting up for drink with Saffa some time soon..
                        Although i'm going friday keep me in touch and i'll see if i can make the next one
                        Think I might of spoken to you in The Green a few seasons back. When you're on the Island next and we're on the box, would be good to meet up and watch the game with a few beers.

Comment

Nice idea bob, sounds like you should get quite a few together for that

Kit -Long time no speak! Have to catch up at a game somewhen, it's alot more difficult when we don't get to play Saints though!!! Hope family are all ok.

DevonParkRanger - Looking forward to that, email me when you are next down.

U R'sss!

Comment

I'm actually down on the Isle of Wight this Friday for the weekend for a mates 30th birthday party in the Royal Squaddron, Ryde but hoping to watch the game somewhere.

Let me know where you'll be drinking if near it.

Comment

Bear in mind gents Wales v England in the egg chasing is on at the same time so I guess most pubs will be showing that...

Comment

Working...
                              X