No announcement yet.

Adam Le Fondre. (no we aint signed him)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Le Fondre. (no we aint signed him)

but he wants out of rotherham and has said hes leaving as soon as his contract runs out at the end of the season.
    i know its too late in the day now, but surely any sensible bid could of got him, as he is told them hes going for nothing at the end of the season.
    would of loved us to take a risk on an instinctive goal poacher. even if he never scored, he wouldnt be no worse than what we have up front.

source.
    A Worksop perspective on news, sport, what's on, lifestyle and more, from your local paper the Worksop Guardian.

Its strange though that no-one in our division has taken a chance on him. His record the last couple of years has been decent enough

Comment

Cardiff fans think they are signing him.

Comment

I dont know what the fuss is about with him. There is a reason why he is only playing league 2, no technique what so ever!! yes scored a few goals against teams like dagenham and what ever, and the odd worldy where he has hit one of his shin pad from 30 yards. He wouldn't be able to make the step up to league 1 let alone NPC imo. He has been around that level for long enough for teams to take notice, and they haven't
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          I dont know what the fuss is about with him. There is a reason why he is only playing league 2, no technique what so ever!! He wouldn't be able to make the step up to league 1 let alone NPC imo.
          hes a striker made for qpr then aint he?

Comment

Nw dosnt like short strikers

Comment

true gtp lol
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
              X