Chance for Phillips maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chance for Phillips maybe?

Clutching at straws really cos I think he would be great for us.

Birmingham are reportedly doing their utmost to get the signing of Obafemi Martins sorted today so maybe Phillips will be surplus to requirements.

You never know, stranger things have happened.

He would be well worth a 6 month contract, then a coaching job with the strikers we have who would not hit water if they fell out of a boat.

Comment

No.

That was the straight answer from NW on the radio yesterday.
      "No chance, forget it".

Said he was a "bit frustrated that he can't buy players, but understands the situation, not a problem".
      etc..
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
        No.

That was the straight answer from NW on the radio yesterday.
        "No chance, forget it".

Said he was a "bit frustrated that he can't buy players, but understands the situation, not a problem".
        etc..
        Heard that .....also he said that phillips wouldn't/doesn't fit in with his system

Comment

Ahhh.- that would be the system where Strikers don't actually score goals

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
            ha ha ha. the exact same words were coming out of keyboard and then i saw youd done it.

Comment

He may join another club. Cardiff?
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

if he went to a championship club pushing at the top, whack your money on them going up automatic. he really is the difference, like he was on saturday against coventry, 2-0 down becomes 3-2 when super kev is playing.

Comment

would of loved him here, but sturridge to bolton without starting a league game or an important competitive game for chelsea this season. lol ha ha ha
                  Daniel Sturridge will join Bolton on loan today - unless he is part of the Fernando Torres deal. The Chelsea striker could end up as part of the package to sign Torres.

dont forget my other mystic meg shout was i doubt hh will score another goal this season.

Comment

I bloody wish we could on this one, just till the end of the season, but no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                      agree with you on that one...we've been accumulating 'non goalscoring' centre forwards for ages

Comment

Can't be bothered to start another thread on here about the transfer window but looks like Wenger may recall JET following the injury to Nasri this weekend....Cardiff fans not best pleased.

Comment

Working...
                        X