Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle reject £30mil Carroll bid

Footballs gone crazy.
    Means Adel has gotta be worth between £5mil- £8mil. Hes gonna go at some point we are only a stepping stone in his career in his eyes and to be honest i couldnt give a **** if he goes, ok hes a good player, but he knows it, i dont pay money each week to watch people playing for my team who dont give a ****.
    Show some loyalty and respect adel or f off, quite simple, not one player is bigger than the club.

I'm very surprised Newcastle have turned it down. How much do they value him at?

Comment

Think carroll will be another owen, and reach his peak young. Plus hes a bit of trouble off the pitch.

Comment

Crazy money
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

thats 4 to 5 times his worth.
          hes nowhere near as proven as darren bent who was 18 million before add ons that might never be triggered.
          newcastle are probably making it up to make ashley look good and get the fans back onside, cos even a mad man on mad pills would not turn down that offer.

Comment

Think Newcastle will probably need to keep him for this season. Also, not near the end of a contract so no need to sell quickly and coupled with the fact his price will probably still rise before the end of the season means it would be a bit silly to sell him now. And why would you try and spend the best part of 30 million in one day when you could have all summer to shop around?

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
              Footballs gone crazy.
              Means Adel has gotta be worth between £5mil- £8mil. Hes gonna go at some point we are only a stepping stone in his career in his eyes and to be honest i couldnt give a **** if he goes, ok hes a good player, but he knows it, i dont pay money each week to watch people playing for my team who dont give a ****.
              Show some loyalty and respect adel or f off, quite simple, not one player is bigger than the club.
              carroll STRIKER: 17 Goals + 8 ASSISTS in 46 Games and played for BIG team with well know EPL players.
              Adel MIDF: 13 Goals + 11 ASSISTS in 27 Games plays for QPR with unknown second degree players.

yes adel is $hit ... he doesnt cost that 30M£ .. he is Moroccan what else?
              Last edited by rockandroll; 31-01-2011, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Say we go up this year, imagine what's Adel will be worth if he puts in a performance like the one against Coventry or Swansea in the Premiership. Exposure is everything in this game when it comes to transfer fees.

Comment

All english strikers who are half decent have inflated prices...i bet that not one big european club have showed any interest.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

£15-20m, and you could see it. He's young and very good.

£30m is a joke though, and proves how crazy this sport has become.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

i agree bushcelt.... Suarez is much better striker imo... and he reported fee is £22 mill...

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
                        i agree bushcelt.... Suarez is much better striker imo... and he reported fee is £22 mill...
                        I can't agree with that. Firstly, they're both completely different styles of striker. Secondly, and more importantly, Suarez is proven in a league where many score for fun. Look at Kezman...

Andy Caroll has scored well in a very tough league. Not saying Suarez won't, but many have come here with great scoring records, only to flop.

Comment

Wouldn't pay a penny more than £10 million for Carroll and 7m of that would be for the potential he has. Basically he is a young Niall Quinn, no pace but a threat from set-pieces.

David Villa was 20m. You do the math
                          :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            I can't agree with that. Firstly, they're both completely different styles of striker. Secondly, and more importantly, Suarez is proven in a league where many score for fun. Look at Kezman...

Andy Caroll has scored well in a very tough league. Not saying Suarez won't, but many have come here with great scoring records, only to flop.
                            I agree. Suarez will be a total flop. Again worth approx 10m. For 30 million, Liverpool would be better off signing Downing, Young from Villa and Kenwyne Jones from Stoke.
                            :drunk:

Comment

I'm not saying he will flop. He may do well. He looked good on the world stage. Just saying that's it's not fair to compare the two.

Comment

Working...
                              X