Taarabt hull city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
    don't agree he would be facing a long stint in reserves at any other club. Wasn't there, but we know he can be a bit like this. The flip side of the Adel enigma is the reason we are top.

If team mates are not passing for any reaon then they are not doing the right thing.

NW will sort - don't worry about that.

He may just have needed a poo or something anyway.
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
      that video is reason why adel isnt already at a top club.

technique, skill and all the physical attributes adel has in abundance. its his mental game which lets him down. he cant take criticism and reacts badly to it. however time is on his side.
      If a manager like Warnock cant tame him I cant see who else could...but the jury is still well and truly out IMO. A poor day at the office but he has bouncebackability.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        If you supported QPR, you would have said "saving our arses", but someone who did not support QPR would say "saving your arses!".
        i was addressing my talk to that so called stanly who slats and insults taarabt in any thread and hates him to death like he slept with his mother. and he following me in any post I write ! he might be obsessed by me hahahahaha

I dnt give a toss.
        and for others who insulted me and dnt understand my english , gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
          i was addressing my talk to that so called stanly who slat taarabt in any thread and hates him to death like he slept with his mother. and he following me in any post I write ! he might be obsessed by me hahahahaha

I dnt give a toss.
          and for others who insulted me and dnt understand my english , gtfo.
          its not your English m8 thats the problem
          your the one doing the insulting and you seem more a Taarabt fan than a QPR fan
          just hope you move along when Adel does...

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            its not your English m8 thats the problem
            your the one doing the insulting and you seem more a Taarabt fan than a QPR fan
            just hope you move along when Adel does...
            so thats means you judge people and you seal it like the god given TRUTH! is that normal rational for you? how you know that !? maybe im QPR fan even before you were born. I dnt have to voice myself like someones here who think that they OWN QPR and belongs to them, and they decide who is QPR fan and who is NOT.

and for the insulting go back little in the thread and look who insulted whom.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
              so thats means you judge people and you seal it like the god given TRUTH! is that normal rational for you? how you know that !? maybe im QPR fan even before you were born. I dnt have to voice myself like someones here who think that they OWN QPR and belongs to them, and they decide who is QPR fan and who is NOT.

and for the insulting go back little in the thread and look who insulted whom.
              think like Adel you need to clasp the dummy firmly between your teeth.
              Now go put it back in and go apologize to the QPR fan you called a #### in a previous rant
              Adel is a fantastic player for this league and is twice as good as any other player we have but only half as good as he thinks he is. Great potential but a disgraceful attitude that makes him come across like a prize pr1ck...remind you of anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
                BORKED
                Why are they not working for me?

Comment

His antics kinda make me laugh abit.. I bet half the team dont even take his little paddys seriously..

Over it, 3 massive games coming up, move on, yesterdays chip paper..
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                    His antics kinda make me laugh abit.. I bet half the team dont even take his little paddys seriously..

Over it, 3 massive games coming up, move on, yesterdays chip paper..
                    Yep think that is probably spot on

Comment

All Adels problems stem from when he was just two years old, he threw a tantrum because his mum ran out of his favorite breakfast ceral. He's never been the same since !!

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                        All Adels problems stem from when he was just two years old, he threw a tantrum because his mum ran out of his favorite breakfast ceral. He's never been the same since !!
                        lol

Comment

Working...
                        X