What a f*cking prat.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
      What a f*cking prat.
      True but we wouldnt be top without him.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
        True but we wouldnt be top without him.
        Better find plan B pretty quick then. Had he done that at almost any other club I can think of he would be looking down the barrel of a long stint playing the likes of bournemouth reserves. Of course Rangers can't afford to discipline him properly as we have little by way of a plan B. I think it is pretty clear Adel has spotted that fact too. All a bit sad really.

Comment

how about this one! just happened on Saturday Roben hits muller just for a free kick ! the coach said its normal, you preakkkkkkkks, Adel was more tolerant at least.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
            Better find plan B pretty quick then. Had he done that at almost any other club I can think of he would be looking down the barrel of a long stint playing the likes of bournemouth reserves. Of course Rangers can't afford to discipline him properly as we have little by way of a plan B. I think it is pretty clear Adel has spotted that fact too. All a bit sad really.
            you are deluded ! you stanlys lover hahaah r u afraid that Taarabt dethrone your legend hahaha!

without Adel you ll find yourself watching the team struggling bottom table for relegation : FACT!

be thankful he is saving your Arses! ####

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
              If you supported QPR, you would have said "saving our arses", but someone who did not support QPR would say "saving your arses!".

Comment

Its Adel I tell thee

Comment

you are deluded ! you stanlys lover hahaah r u afraid that Taarabt dethrone your legend hahaha!

without Adel you ll find yourself watching the team struggling bottom table for relegation : FACT!

ban this guy please. He isn't a fan and is calling other fans rude words. It's thoroughly droll. Also he's an a-grade wierdo stalker.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                    ban this guy please. He isn't a fan and is calling other fans rude words. It's thoroughly droll. Also he's an a-grade wierdo stalker.
                    And he's a gobshite of the highest order.

Weirdo.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

you need to calm down a bit my friend
                      your having a paddy like Taarabt
                      WE wouldnt be anywhere near the bottom without Taarabt and with the attitude he has i cant see any top team putting up with him

Comment

I find it highly ironic that Adel could complain or feel aggrieved about other players trying to do something difficult instead of passing... AHEM!

We all know he is a match-winner, and great to watch a lot of the time. Anybody denying that is just being ridiculous. However he needs to grow up. Also, his French background is perhaps partly to blame for his throwing the toys out of the pram, we all know the French can be somewhat broody.

There comes a point where he needs to take responsibility for his own actions. He isn't 8 years old, he is an adult and he needs to take disappointment on the chin and channel it in a better way. Otherwise, more than anything else, he will seriously damage his own career.

Comment

Said before & will say it again he owes us a BIG performance tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            dont think he is too popular in the dressing room at the moment..
                            noticed a fair few times when a pass was on to Adel but his team mates chose a harder option
                            Are they sick of the "one man team" moniker and tried too make a point? made Adel have a paddy anyhow :-)
                            maybe they are just sick of his greediness and decided to give him a bit of his own medicine to see how he likes it.....not much by his reaction :-)
                            Didn't go to Hull VBlock but if this is true then the whole team should take a look at themselves. Yes he's a greedy player and often trys something that doesn't come off, but also he often does pulls something special out of the bag. Theres no defending his actions on Saturday, but if the trigger for it was the fact that the rest of the team seem to be ignoring him then maybe some "clear the air" talks are required before it gets out of hand.

Comment

that video is reason why adel isnt already at a top club.

technique, skill and all the physical attributes adel has in abundance. its his mental game which lets him down. he cant take criticism and reacts badly to it. however time is on his side.
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

don't agree he would be facing a long stint in reserves at any other club. Wasn't there, but we know he can be a bit like this. The flip side of the Adel enigma is the reason we are top.

If team mates are not passing for any reaon then they are not doing the right thing.

NW will sort - don't worry about that.

He may just have needed a poo or something anyway.
                                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                                X