X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt hull city

BORKED
    TaarabT Abdel

after seeing that I don't blame there fans chanting where's your dummy gone, come on adel do what you do best and turn it on with your footballing ability and hurt them with your skills
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

you just like you know adel only today! he is like that and his way to show his frustration, he never really means it when he does it.. just some attention he needed. the whole action lasted less than 40 sec and it was forgotten. normal stuff. you should see the whole match at hull site and you will understand why he did it.
      the second half he was very dangerous.
      in first half his teammates didnt pass him the ball and they choosed difficult options when he was just near them in a better positions, maybe they wanna show they can score without him and not 1 man team but the failed miserably.
      all dangerous actions were built by adel. orr missed 2 easy goals and grokss also.
      miller still needs to adapt he many times when he got the ball doesnt know what to do with it and he got messed up! not like adel for example he knows what to do before the ball is coming, it looks fluid and natural.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        after seeing that I don't blame there fans chanting where's your dummy gone, come on adel do what you do best and turn it on with your footballing ability and hurt them with your skills
        Exactly, wish he scored one just to shut them up.

Comment

He probably didnt understand the song...which is just as well.
          Last edited by Stanley; 31-01-2011, 01:22 AM.

Comment

that was the second time just before the recording stats he had made the same signals, in an even more expansive manner, and as for people not passing to him for the 10 minutes before that video he was pretty much just standing on the left touchline watching the play.

I do hope he sorts himself out with the help of Warnock

what you dont see but was quite funny if a bit embarrasing was all the hull fans doing the "substitute me" hand signals mimicking Adel while they were singing
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

made himself look a right d1ck

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                you just like you know adel only today! he is like that and his way to show his frustration, he never really means it when he does it.. just some attention he needed. the whole action lasted less than 40 sec and it was forgotten. normal stuff. you should see the whole match at hull site and you will understand why he did it.
                in first half his teammates didnt pass him the ball and they choosed difficult options when he was just near them in a better positions, maybe they wanna show they can score without him and not 1 man team but the failed miserably.
                all dangerous actions were built by adel. orr missed 2 easy goals and grokss also.
                miller still needs to adapt he many times when he got the ball doesnt know what to do with it and he got messed up! not like adel for example he knows what to do before the ball is coming, it looks fluid and natural.

Classic Adel armchair fan shite. All totally wrong and totally made up.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  made himself look a right d1ck
                  This sounds much more like someone whose been to Rangers a bit and was there Sat.

Comment

Miller played well i thought,held the ball up always found someone with his flick ons and knock downs.Missed his disallowed goal as id gone for a pish.

Few more games and Miller will be a real asset,strong as an ox.

Comment

Rockandroll are you sure your not Adel? I've read a few of your pro Adel posts now & its got me thinking. Hmmm I wonder.
                      Last edited by Guest; 31-01-2011, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Must own up i feel to blame for Taarabts wobbler. I set up a twitter account under the username SirAlex and have tweeted him a few times for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          Rockandroll are you sure your not Adel? I've read a few of your pro Adel posts now & its got me thinking. Hmmm I wonder.
                          The way he always pops at the rest of the team for it all being their fault (even it is their fault Adel has a hissy) you could see it could be. But it is obvious he has never been to Rangers let alone Hull so sadly not. I think more likely a (nother) wannabe Adel shower partner.

Comment

That's when you need a few step overs, bang top corner -

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Silenced home support and the 'ssh' sign.

Ah well, get em at Loftus.

Comment

dont think he is too popular in the dressing room at the moment..
                              noticed a fair few times when a pass was on to Adel but his team mates chose a harder option
                              Are they sick of the "one man team" moniker and tried too make a point? made Adel have a paddy anyhow :-)
                              maybe they are just sick of his greediness and decided to give him a bit of his own medicine to see how he likes it.....not much by his reaction :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X