Deadline Day..Expecting No-one IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadline Day..Expecting No-one IN

Maybe one or two out, but all business done on incomings.

Assessing injuries tomorrow, but no-one too serious
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I'm very very very happy with our January transfer market, well done QPR, Warnock, Players, the big men and everyone
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I would like one more

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
        I would like one more

Comment

id like sofia vagara in a basque!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
            id like sofia vagara in a basque!!
            strange, thought naked would be better

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              strange, thought naked would be better
              nowt like slipping it in and the feel of lace on shaft old bean!!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

ffs facto
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Maybe one or two out, but all business done on incomings.
                  Assessing injuries tomorrow, but no-one too serious
                  But Pete ....... You said things change infootball !!

Comment

We didnt address our number one problem in my opinion,getting in a goal scorer,so expect our promotion fight to go to the very last game,against Leeds where we could be celebrating or drowning our sorrows

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                      nowt like slipping it in and the feel of lace on shaft old bean!!!
                      LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        We didnt address our number one problem in my opinion,getting in a goal scorer,so expect our promotion fight to go to the very last game,against Leeds where we could be celebrating or drowning our sorrows
                        Exactly this. The rest of the season will remain at the very best stressful. Adel's hissy throwing more doubt on it all and showing how knife edge we are. We need (and needed) a bankable plan B.Miller is far riskier in that job than I would have hoped we would be in the market for.

Tomorrow we can all pause for thought on who came out of the window better and best. Rangers did very well - Routledge was a fantastic signing (though don't get me started on why we had to go back for him). Chimbonda and Shittu are useful additions - though I really hope we do not play around with the back 4 personnel just to give others games (partic Pascal who I imagine Blackburn will press to see get games). Fact is our back 5 is doing great - stars again at the KC. Best left to it unless something goes wrong on the day. AS far as I am concerned the jury os out on Miller. That must be true for all as no one has seen him string 20 games tohgetyher which is what we need some of now.

More may change tomorrow. But Cardiff did better by strengthening and not losing their strike force. Leicester are a little way back and are other big winners from the window. Rest look fairly neutral to me. But tomorrow could be a long day if they start dealing

Comment

If Kim Kardashian joins us, the league will be in our pocket. You heard it here first ok?
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
                            Exactly this. The rest of the season will remain at the very best stressful. Adel's hissy throwing more doubt on it all and showing how knife edge we are. We need (and needed) a bankable plan B.Miller is far riskier in that job than I would have hoped we would be in the market for.

Tomorrow we can all pause for thought on who came out of the window better and best. Rangers did very well - Routledge was a fantastic signing (though don't get me started on why we had to go back for him). Chimbonda and Shittu are useful additions - though I really hope we do not play around with the back 4 personnel just to give others games (partic Pascal who I imagine Blackburn will press to see get games). Fact is our back 5 is doing great - stars again at the KC. Best left to it unless something goes wrong on the day. AS far as I am concerned the jury os out on Miller. That must be true for all as no one has seen him string 20 games tohgetyher which is what we need some of now.

More may change tomorrow. But Cardiff did better by strengthening and not losing their strike force. Leicester are a little way back and are other big winners from the window. Rest look fairly neutral to me. But tomorrow could be a long day if they start dealing
                            Pacal isn't on loan. He's our player. His contract at Blackburn was cancelled and we signed him until the end of the season on a free.

Comment

Working...
                            X