Last Minute Deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Minute Deal?

Lots of varying talk on here on whether Neil Warnock will hit the transfer market or not one more time for a striker. I honestly think our business is done but at the same time NW is a canny fella & its been 15 years since we were in the promised land would we let it slip or push the boat out and get a good forward in?
    NO our business is done
    61.22%
    YES we will bring 1 more in
    26.53%
    On the fence maybe/maybe not
    12.24%

I think we'll get one but I wouldnt be surprised if tarbs left

Comment

Nope.

Comment

yes , one more and the biggie we have all been hoping and praying for.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
          I don't think he'll leave Del as NW wouldn't stand for it, but I do have a sneaky feeling a bid will come in late for him.

Comment

I've gone with a big, fat...no.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
              Who do you have in mind? DG?

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                I don't think he'll leave Del as NW wouldn't stand for it, but I do have a sneaky feeling a bid will come in late for him.
                Do you honestly think that if newcastle bid 5-6 million our board would turn it down? Im not so sure considering we bought him for 1 million

Comment

one more
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Do you honestly think that if newcastle bid 5-6 million our board would turn it down? Im not so sure considering we bought him for 1 million
                    That is a fear of mine but with NW likely to follow him out the door should they over rule him I don't think they are that stupid Del.

Hope I'm right

Comment

who would have him?
                      seriously, no-one wanted him a couple of months back, and after his strop yesterday i truly doubt any club would take a risk on a stropmonger. (which im over the van moon about)
                      no big club would want him and thats for certain i reckon cos of his rep, and no club in the bottom half of the table could afford his luxury, too risky when its so easy to get sucked into the relegation battle.
                      im really shocked more hasnt been made of that strop in the press, thank god there was no football league show last night.
                      cos that was one of the most moodiest things to do, the club captain calling to be taken off cos a team mate played a bad pass. has that ever happened anywhere in this country before?
                      seriously wtf?????????

Comment

warnock plays his cards close to his chest but he said on talksport this afternoon that no more in...only out ie cook rowlands on loan

Comment

No Prem team will touch Taarabt at that price right now. The lad needs to grow up a little more. Plenty of talent available who aren't petulant.

I reckon he'll be with us until at least next Jan.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Taarabt going nowhere, I'd expect the phone to be turned off anyway.

As for deals, its not really a deadline because we have another 6 weeks where we can bring someone in on loan, so I doubt we will get one in, but you never know
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                              One more + Marcus Bignot. Promotion sealed.

Comment

Working...
                              X