No announcement yet.

Danny Graham?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he was talking about another manager (who i cant remember now cos i was hanging) and how he was shipping out quite a few players (might of been mowbray at boro actually now i think) , and neil said hes certain that hes trimming down their wage bill cos hes got someone a bit special of his choice who he wants to bring in, and then said something like youd be suprised at how many managers purposely leave their biggest deal to the last day, and expect a few big moves in the championship tomorrow. (or something like that)

Comment

i could see this if we got promoted and watford didnt.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
        He spent the Walters money on Hulse and Smith mate.
        Smith was £600,000 and Hulse was £250,000...still a shortfall of £2 million

Comment

interesting GTP thanks mate....

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
            he was talking about another manager (who i cant remember now cos i was hanging) and how he was shipping out quite a few players (might of been mowbray at boro actually now i think) , and neil said hes certain that hes trimming down their wage bill cos hes got someone a bit special of his choice who he wants to bring in, and then said something like youd be suprised at how many managers purposely leave their biggest deal to the last day, and expect a few big moves in the championship tomorrow. (or something like that)
            Someone on another thread said that he said we arnt signing anyone else?

Im confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Smith was £600,000 and Hulse was £250,000...still a shortfall of £2 million
              Smith £1m and Hulse 750k.

Plus 2 players wages instead of just 1...

Comment

The way this deal would work is a couple going the other way
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Im confused.
                  im not saying whatsoever he meant he would be signing someone, im just trying to believe he meant it about him and he was being all cryptic.

Comment

Im confused.
                    I heard him on Talksport today.

He said NOBODY is being bought tomorrow.
                    He couldn't have been more clear about that.

It was after some text was read out about K Phillips, from a QPR fan.

Unless he was lying through his teeth, forget it.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      He'd cost far too much. You're looking at £4-5m before they'd consider, I reckon.

Non-starter.

Would live it to happen though.
                      I remember ollie trying to buy him from middlesboro, I think he went to a lower league club in the end, I could be wrong my memory isn't what it use to be.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Put your feet up and sit back and watch what everyone else does. As nothing will be happening at QPR
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I dont wanna appear naive.. But this Graham fella, i know he is having a good season but other than this season what has he actually done to warrant being so highly spoken of?..

As i say, cracking season this season, but who the **** is Danny Graham, ive never heard of him till this season..
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                            I dont wanna appear naive.. But this Graham fella, i know he is having a good season but other than this season what has he actually done to warrant being so highly spoken of?..

As i say, cracking season this season, but who the **** is Danny Graham, ive never heard of him till this season..
                            I mentioned him last season. I wasn't alone either.

Really good player, and not just for his goals. He's great on the deck, good vision, strength and not too shabby in the air.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                              I mentioned him last season. I wasn't alone either.

Really good player, and not just for his goals. He's great on the deck, good vision, strength and not too shabby in the air.
                              Wiki says born in 85 so hes not too old.. Prob why i havent heard of him until now..

2 million max though, couldnt see him being worth much more than that!..
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

We won't be spending 2 million Dave so best to forget about him.

I would sign Graham or Phillips but it seems like we want to 'chance' promotion IMO.
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X