If Taarabt goes Utd in the Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Taarabt goes Utd in the Summer

Would you be happy with £10m and Michael Owen?

a fit owen ? yes

Comment

£30m plus Nani.

@chrisrobson9

Comment

Wouldnt even consider an offer unless it was £25million+

Comment

Not like for like, though.
          And an ageing and injury-plagued Owen is no swap for a young player who has the potential to be a world-beater, even with a few million pounds thrown in.

It's almost inevitable AT will leave (although I think he'd be making a big mistake -- better to spend a season in the Prem in our first team rather than rotting in some big clubs reserves) but it's got to be the right deal for US.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

no thanks

Comment

united wouldnt touch him with a barge pole.
              and if ferguson double dropped acid and did decide to buy him, it would be 5 mill and owen imho.
              hes got more chance of going to peterborough united than manchester united after yesterday.

Comment

Pure fantasy stuff and I fear some aren't seeing the joke. Adel would attract £5m max. We got him at £1m and there was no competition for his signature. 20-odd games later his reputation and stock have risen (though you never hear a report that doesn't describe him as able to frustrate in equal measure. £5m would be enough to prise him from Rangers for the Board. £5m is actually probably in the upper reaches of his worth. That is realism - harsh but true.

Comment

totally agree with that. hes ours for as long as we want him after yesterday i reckon.
                  or till he goes on strike and bu ggers off to france or morrocc.

Comment

Wouldn't want Owen next year, not got it anymore for the PL.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                      Wouldn't want Owen next year, not got it anymore for the PL.
                      your being a but too fussy there imo .
                      cos hes ten times better than anyone we have or we will be able to afford to buy.
                      so he would be a 100% garuntee for me.

Comment

He WAS 10x better than anything we could get, but not anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                          He WAS 10x better than anything we could get, but not anymore.
                          hes still better than anything we have got, cos he actually scores now and again (yesterday for instance).
                          and if you reckon we are going to buy better than him than ill you to that. i like your optimism

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            hes still better than anything we have got, cos he actually scores now and again (yesterday for instance)n
                            and if you reckon we are going to buy better than him than ill you to that. i like your optimism
                            I didn't say he wasn't better than what we have atm, but if we went up I would like someone more mobile with good pace.

No doubt Owen can still finish but he doesn't have the legs anymore. Tap ins only.

Comment

Adel Taarabt will no go to Man utd imo. I just cant see it happening...
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X