No announcement yet.

More LITA rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't Lita out of contract in the summer? If so he wouldn't cost anywhere near £2m, more like 3-400k.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
      Isn't Lita out of contract in the summer? If so he wouldn't cost anywhere near £2m, more like 3-400k.
      No mate.

He signed a 3 year contract in 2009 so has another year.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Oh right fair enough.

Won't be coming to QPR then.

Comment

nope no money in the kitty.

Good job stoke signed Walters otherwise we would of needed to look for an excuse, when they wanted the transfer fee.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            How pissed off will people be if we lose out on the top 2 spots by a single point and fail in the play offs ,this board will go into overdrive moaning about the fact we didn't bring in a quality FIT striker,and I suspect that could happen
            To finish in a playoff place would now be abit of a failure to be honest..
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I really dont want leroy lita his attitude stinks he has always had problems and for me never played right since he was "supposedly" injured at reading when he was sent abroad cause he had problems with someone wanting to beat him up

there are far better strikers out there that we could have gone for and still can go for!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                How pissed off will people be if we lose out on the top 2 spots by a single point and fail in the play offs ,this board will go into overdrive moaning about the fact we didn't bring in a quality FIT striker,and I suspect that could happen
                I just don't get it on here !!!

We all want the best players possible playing for us and the 'real stars' tend to be forwards HOWEVER.....

We MUST be doing something right .. FFS we are top of the league by 5 points !!!!

And don't start giving me a load of pony about ..How we could be 20 points clear if we 'had a proven goalscorer'.... It doesn;t work like that in the real world .

We are one of the highest scorers in the league , Have let in the least amount of goals and have kept the most clean sheets!!!

FFS What more do some of you want???

EVERY OTHER team in the league wants to be in our position but they can't be there coz WE are there ... Top, No 1 , at the summit ... call it what you want but it's where everyone else wants to be .

I am a great believer of the old saying 'If it aint broken don't fix it'.

NW knows EXACTLY what is needed to get out of this league and he knows far better than all the alleged experts on here... and to my mind he hasn;t done a bad job up to now.

Stop the whining and whinging and get your ars#s down to LR and support the team for the next 18 games and leave the people who work and manage the club to do exactly what they have been doing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                  I just don't get it on here !!!

We all want the best players possible playing for us and the 'real stars' tend to be forwards HOWEVER.....

We MUST be doing something right .. FFS we are top of the league by 5 points !!!!

And don't start giving me a load of pony about ..How we could be 20 points clear if we 'had a proven goalscorer'.... It doesn;t work like that in the real world .

We are one of the highest scorers in the league , Have let in the least amount of goals and have kept the most clean sheets!!!

FFS What more do some of you want???

EVERY OTHER team in the league wants to be in our position but they can't be there coz WE are there ... Top, No 1 , at the summit ... call it what you want but it's where everyone else wants to be .

I am a great believer of the old saying 'If it aint broken don't fix it'.

NW knows EXACTLY what is needed to get out of this league and he knows far better than all the alleged experts on here... and to my mind he hasn;t done a bad job up to now.

Stop the whining and whinging and get your ars#s down to LR and support the team for the next 18 games and leave the people who work and manage the club to do exactly what they have been doing!!!
                  well said sir
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                  X