derry for captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• derry for captain

derry should be made captain has much as i admire adels talents he is not a captain, a captain dont have hissy fits during a game he needs to encourage his team. has adels head been turned in the transfer window i dont know but we cant afford him to be stroppy in the last part of the season we need a leader on the pitch which i see in derry,thus maybe taking the pressure off adel to do what he does best.

You are right, we need to keep Adel.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
      derry should be made captain has much as i admire adels talents he is not a captain, a captain dont have hissy fits during a game he needs to encourage his team. has adels head been turned in the transfer window i dont know but we cant afford him to be stroppy in the last part of the season we need a leader on the pitch which i see in derry,thus maybe taking the pressure off adel to do what he does best.
      Derry is captain sadly you have missed the point as to why Adel is wearing the arm band.

Comment

He would have more hissy fits if he were not to be the captain!
        Games until premiership end:35
        current position:12th

Comment

Wow

A captains armband means F all in this day and age of the game. People know derry shouts works hard etc, but taking the armband of Adel now would be a bad decision. Do all captains need to shout, get stuck in etc?

Totti is captain of Roma, have never seen him make a tackle in his career. He is probably captain for the same reasons Adel is ours.

These players need to know they are the top boy at the club. We are top by 5 points, so something must be going right?
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Why upset our best player?

This 'we are not a 1 man team' is utter nonsense.

Without him we would be mid table.

I rate Routledge, Kenny and Derry but without Adel we wouldn't be where we are in the league. We all know he has hissy fits but with warnock we have a manager that can deal with him. Leave him as Captain and he can carry on leading by example.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
            X