Reasons to remain confident.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons to remain confident.

We have Portsmouth at home on Tuesday, then Reading away, followed by a crunch game against Forest at home.

After the Forest game until we play Cardiff at home, these are our fixtures.

Preston
    Ipswich
    Middlesbrough
    Leicester
    Millwall
    Crystal Palace
    Doncaster
    Sheff Utd
    Scunthorpe
    Barnsley
    Derby

Eleven winnable games which IMO will decide our season. Keep believing!

Yes the next three games are key, if we get through them without losing then it looks very rosy IMO.

Comment

^^^ good post mate ^^^

Comment

yeah very good post that. if we win every home game from now and draw all the aways 0-0 till the end of the season, that would look rosey as well.

Comment

Good post and that run of games do look a lot better than others around us.

Before the Coventry game I looked at our last 20 games and thought that we need 35 points to get to 84 which should be enough for promotion. That would mean say 10 wins, 5 draws and allow for 5 defeats. Perfectly do-able bearing in mind that we've only lost 3 league games in 6 months!

The 35 points target is an average of 1.75 per game. We've played 2 and have an average of 2 points. So far so good.

Yes our away form is a concern as are the various injuries we are picking up, but whilst it will be a tight finish, when you look at what we need to do, it is more likely that we will do it than not. So keep the faith and get down to LR on Tuesday night and give it some! U Rsssssss.

Comment

we nedd to sign 5 players tonight tomoz for a total of 65 mill and i will remain positive.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Good post, acricketer, although I think 'Boro and Leicester will be VERY tough.

I'd still like to pick up the odd win v Brizzle City, Burnley & Hull.
              I reckon Cardiff & Forest will.

Comment

Preston - Win
                Ipswich - Win
                Middlesbrough - Draw
                Leicester - Draw
                Millwall - Draw
                Crystal Palace - Win
                Doncaster - Win
                Sheff Utd - Win
                Scunthorpe - Win
                Barnsley - Win
                Derby - Win

27 points for me!!! With our current points and 27 i think a positive result at Cardiff will secure promotion! Thats being very optimistic though but to be honest i can't see us being beat in any of the above. A lot of the above will be close though, hopefully we can win instead of drawing, it's vital we score first, especially at home! Winning our home games returns 15 points, although i haven't predicted a clean sweep it's imperitive we pick up at least 12 points at home in the above games. I'm massively confident we're going to go up though, the doubt in mind is a typical Rangers thing, to many draws!! I'm confident with this league, win our home games and we're well on our way! Looking at the run ins for our rivals, we've got the best, it's never that simple with Rangers though!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  We have Portsmouth at home on Tuesday, then Reading away, followed by a crunch game against Forest at home.

Preston
                  Ipswich
                  Middlesbrough
                  Leicester
                  Millwall
                  Crystal Palace
                  Doncaster
                  Sheff Utd
                  Scunthorpe
                  Barnsley
                  Derby

we have to play cardiff away.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Preston
                    Ipswich
                    Middlesbrough
                    Leicester
                    Millwall
                    Crystal Palace
                    Doncaster
                    Sheff Utd
                    Scunthorpe
                    Barnsley
                    Derby

Never realised this. Well done for lightening our day acricketer
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                    X