Peter Crouch..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Crouch..

Watching soccer Saturday, they were saying if spurs get another striker in Peter Crouch would most likely be surplus to requirements..

Now I know full well he is well out of our range while were in the championship, but if we managed to get promotion I think it wouldn't be too far fetched that we could be in the running to get him should be become available!..

Fan of the club, I believe his dad is aswell, I remember bumping into them
    Both in the south Africa road stand shortly after Peter was sold to Aston villa just before Kick off.. Anyway..

Your thoughts!? Possible?...
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

He's a ranger, we've got good relations with spurs, hes from the area and he'd be starting every week. Its possible, but if any other prem team's interested we wont get him.

Comment

Crouch ain't a ranger I'm afraid to say.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Thought he was?

Comment

hes a season ticket holder at the sc um

Comment

he is ranger fan

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              Crouch ain't a ranger I'm afraid to say.
              Liverpool striker Peter Crouch has confirmed that he is most certainly not a Chelsea fan, and never has been. And what’s more his dad has become a Red since Peter joined the five-times Champions of Europe.

It’s no secret that Crouch’s dad was a Chelsea fan as Crouch was growing up, and that he also became a season ticket holder there. But that support didn’t stick for Crouch junior, who was more interested in one of Chelsea’s London rivals, QPR. After the quarter-final on Wednesday Crouch was asked about his dad’s support of Chelsea but some interpretations the next day put Crouch down as a Chelsea fan himself, which he’s not exactly happy about: “I was stitched up a bit with that!” he said.

Not all football supporters follow in their father’s footsteps in terms of who they support, and that’s how it was for the Liverpool striker: “When I was younger my dad did take me to see Chelsea, but when I was with my mates I was more a QPR fan, so it's not like I was ever a big Chelsea supporter.”

Comment

Pretty sure I read somewhere his dad was Qpr, remember him saying on soccer am he used to allways watch Qpr and Chelsea as a kid.. Prob has a soft spot for us..
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                  he is ranger fan
                  No...he is not.

Your oversea view won't change that.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

He was a regular at both us and Chelsea in his younger days. Even his book didn't say which team he truly supported.

Comment

...Unlike some players who join this club you have never claimed to be a Liverpool supporter but there is some confusion as to what club you followed as a boy. Can you clear this up?

My dad was a massive Chelsea fan and I used to go with him to Stamford Bridge quite regularly but my mates were all QPR fans and so I used to also go to some games at Loftus Road with them. I never really classed myself as a fan of either but since playing for QPR I'd say my allegiance is more towards them. They are the team whose results I look out for. I don't care for Chelsea anymore; there is no allegiance there whatsoever. In fact, seeing as they are our rivals now, I hope they lose every game!

Have you always been a striker and who would you say were your boyhood idols?

Yes, I've always played up front. When my dad took me to Chelsea I think Kerry Dixon was probably the one going forward and scoring all the goals so I'd say he was a hero of mine back then. There was also Roy Wegerle at QPR; he was a fantastic player in his day

Comment

Working...
                      X